SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND vs NAU 1pm

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, SiouxVolley said:

Stopped following the game in the early 4th qtr to get some yard work done.  Boy was I surprised when I returned.

Weber St over Cal Poly

N Colo over Montana

UND and EWU look like the only sure BSC playoff teams now.  If UND gets seed and a bye, three weeks can accumulate some rust.

Or three weeks can get players healthy and closer to 100%. 

What is with UND, conference championships, and coming back from large deficits. Congrats to the team for winning the Big Sky.  That banner and trophy is going to look mighty sweet around campus.  2 for 2 in conference title games today, big day for UND athletics

Now get healed up, you got a playoff game to prepare for.

• Upvote 2

Wow. I was close to shutting it off after 31-10. Glad that I stuck around. What a comeback! Watching from Michigan and the only game I was able to attend this year was the South Dakota comeback. Gotta believe in Bubba ball. #Leavenodoubt. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Bin said:

Wow. I was close to shutting it off after 31-10. Glad that I stuck around. What a comeback! Watching from Michigan and the only game I was able to attend this year was the South Dakota comeback. Gotta believe in Bubba ball. #Leavenodoubt. 

Seriously me too. I am so jacked right now. It's about time we got our groove back!

• Upvote 1

Unbelievable game!!  Big sky champs....9 game winning atreak ....Possible seed....wow!!! Just wow!......what a game!!!!  Congrats to bubba and crew!   I'm flying high!  

The offense needs some time to heal up.....injuries everywhere.....great time for a bye! 

The worse officiated game I have ever witnessed 

man what a game!!!

• Upvote 4

Most thrilling game I've seen in a long time. Bad officiating (including a kind no push call on us at the end) but 2 great teams going hard at it from start to finish.n

But what's the issue with opening drives for the D? By my count it's the 3rd straight game the opposition scored (rather methodically) on the opening drive.

Otherwise, they just gutted it out; I have been a critic of Studs but today he was a man, a leader, a championship QB.

Any idea if Rich could make it back for playoffs?

• Upvote 1

Terrible officiating but went both ways. UND could have been called for PI at the end. The only thing I can think of is if the receiver initiated the contact with Harris and then tripped. The defender is able to hold his ground. That's the only thing I can think on that. However the PI on Wanzek was bogus, and the NAU corners were being physical all day with our receivers. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Feff said:

Terrible officiating but went both ways. UND could have been called for PI at the end. The only thing I can think of is if the receiver initiated the contact with Harris and then tripped. The defender is able to hold his ground. That's the only thing I can think on that. However the PI on Wanzek was bogus, and the NAU corners were being physical all day with our receivers. 

so as bad as the vikings game last weekend patterson makes incidental contact that's opi next play diggs is tackled before the ball gets there and it's play on boys.

38 minutes ago, shep said:

Most thrilling game I've seen in a long time. Bad officiating (including a kind no push call on us at the end) but 2 great teams going hard at it from start to finish.n

But what's the issue with opening drives for the D? By my count it's the 3rd straight game the opposition scored (rather methodically) on the opening drive.

Otherwise, they just gutted it out; I have been a critic of Studs but today he was a man, a leader, a championship QB.

Any idea if Rich could make it back for playoffs?

NAU went three and out to start the game.  They scored on their second possession.  Unless your talking about their first drive of the second half?

I think I and the rest of the people on the west side of the south catwalk deserve some credit for that last play not being a PI call. That sideline official on the west side had a bad game. That offensive PI was trash. Then that holding call right in front of me... I've never lit into a ref like that before. Also, did anyone see the shower of booze right over where Harris ran his pick 6 into the end zone? There had to have been at least 7 drinks tossed into the air on the play. There were lemons all over the turf below. 

• Upvote 1

Ya, west side ref was not in game mode today.

I did not see the beer shower when Harris ran it  in as I was scanning the field for a flag, so concerned was I that it was going to be called back like other big plays.

Btw, a friend sat with us on our side of the field (AA on visitor's side). He had tix a couple weeks ago on the other side and actually tweeted that the sound was way too loud on that side. So it's only on UND's side I guess.