SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Quinnipiac - SATURDAY Gameday NCAA TITLE GAME

AZSIOUX

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Ironic how they chant Sioux Forever after winning NC in the first year of being Fighting Hawks.  :huh:

I really hope that despite things like this the students of UND can enjoy this victory looking forward instead of being constantly reminded of what was lost. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, jodcon said:

FINALLY!

I can't remember the announcers saying Fighting Hawks but there were sure a lot of Sioux chants that they tuned in on. 

Sioux forever.

I don't think they ever did in the 2 games and I'm sure a lot of fans enjoyed that. They also made sure to mention the Go Sioux messages from Hak.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, #33 said:

Way to go Cam!  Only goal you let in was 5x3!

Hear, hear! Cam was locked in all NCAA tournament. What a performance out of him when we've seen goalies struggle in past tournaments. Cam was ready!

What an amazing season/year this has been!

• Upvote 2

So damn proud of this team!  Will definately miss all of the seniors and wish them the best in future endeavors.  Savor this championship!

Now lets all enjoy the two months of stanley cup playoffs then wait 3.5-4 months until the puck drops in October!  

Cant wait to see what next year has in store but will definately celebrate this championship win for a long time!