SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Quinnipiac - SATURDAY Gameday NCAA TITLE GAME

AZSIOUX

41 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Wow, when you look at the tournament in these terms, UND beat the hell out of everyone they played. 

Denver being the exception, which we played 6 times throughout the year. I believe they are the true #2 team in the country. 

• Upvote 2

On 4/10/2016 at 7:31 PM, siouxforeverbaby said:
5 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Denver being the exception, which we played 6 times throughout the year. I believe they are the true #2 team in the country. 

Maybe a 5 minute major away from being #1.

3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Here is Dubays follow up post. Crack must really screw with ones head.

I knew my post about North Dakota hockey would bring out the hatred from the fan base but I defy any fan to dispute the facts presented in the post. Obviously I editorialized when I called them thugs and a disgrace but everything i backed it up with is factual and unimpeachable. It amazes me that the fan base will forever deny something that everyone indside college hockey has acknowledged for years. North Dakota plays a style of hockey that goes over the line more than any t...eam in the game. But as I also mentioned, year in year out they are absolutely loaded with talent and an elite program by every measure. To be honest, I'm not sure why the fans bristles the way they do when this topic comes up. Again, read the post from yesterday and find a factual misrepresentation. There are none. Embrace what you are, an elite program that plays an in your face style that at times goes much farther than the college game should. Still don't believe me? Hakstol really did send a thug onto the ice in the closing seconds to pound on an opponent. That story is true and it's a disgrace at the college level.

Dubay is a disgrace to college hockey.

This guy?

http://www.twincities.com/2015/04/29/radios-jeff-dubay-arrested-with-suspected-meth-in-cottage-grove/

I haven't bothered to hear what Dubay had to say, only know what I've read here but to me, it seems like Dubay is simply trying to do a couple of things in his attack of UND: throw some red meat to his Gopher faithful and bait UND fans into a verbal spat to help his own ratings. I'd say the best comeback would be to not acknowledge the whiny comments from a guy who, frankly, lacks any credibility. He should get his own house in order before bomb throwing others. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I haven't bothered to hear what Dubay had to say, only know what I've read here but to me, it seems like Dubay is simply trying to do a couple of things in his attack of UND: throw some red meat to his Gopher faithful and bait UND fans into a verbal spat to help his own ratings. I'd say the best comeback would be to not acknowledge the whiny comments from a guy who, frankly, lacks any credibility. He should get his own house in order before bomb throwing others. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Very astute.   

Please don't feed the troll.

Question: did anyone listen to Tim Hennessy's montage after the championship game and post-game interviews? They put together a collection of play-by-plays from over the course of the season set to music. I really liked the song but have no clue the name of the song or artist but would like to buy it on iTunes. Would anyone be able to help me? It was kind of a poppy song. Please help this metal head, I'd really appreciate it!

10 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Question: did anyone listen to Tim Hennessy's montage after the championship game and post-game interviews? They put together a collection of play-by-plays from over the course of the season set to music. I really liked the song but have no clue the name of the song or artist but would like to buy it on iTunes. Would anyone be able to help me? It was kind of a poppy song. Please help this metal head, I'd really appreciate it!

There is an app called shizam (I probably spelled it wrong) but when that sing is playing you activate the app and it will tell you the artist name and song title.

44 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

There is an app called shizam (I probably spelled it wrong) but when that sing is playing you activate the app and it will tell you the artist name and song title.

Thanks. Yah, I use Shazam all the time but here, I was listening to the post game on my phone through I heart radio so I couldn't Shazam it. :(