SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four in Tampa

Cratter

31 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

That was the Basis of 16 years ago.  Today's Blais' teams collapse down the stretch and get a head start on the golf season.

I guess I should have said 20 goals instead of just 9 to make sure people understood I was referring to DBtM.   :D 

2 hours ago, burd said:

In fairness, watching the replays of Michigan's second goal, the guy was close in with time to load.  I don't know how many goalies would have snatched that one. 

I may have misconstrued what I meant, I know I've ragged on Cam in the past but he played well this weekend. He stoned Michigan on a couple that he could have easily let in. What I meant by that was that I want him to shut everyone out to make it easier on my heart. Leave no doubt who the truly best team is in the nation this year. He wasn't lights out this weekend, but if he plays like he did this weekend, there's no reason we're not 8 time champion after the 9th.

2 minutes ago, snova4 said:

I may have misconstrued what I meant, I know I've ragged on Cam in the past but he played well this weekend. He stoned Michigan on a couple that he could have easily let in. What I meant by that was that I want him to shut everyone out to make it easier on my heart. Leave no doubt who the truly best team is in the nation this year. He wasn't lights out this weekend, but if he plays like he did this weekend, there's no reason we're not 8 time champion after the 9th.

I did not think you were ragging on him.  In fact, I said he would probably have to play a little tighter in Tampa, and I did not mean that as criticism either--just that the games were likely to be more defense oriented, though Parise knows if that will be true.   I don't think Michigan's goals were soft. 

45 minutes ago, Cratter said:

When and Where is the Sioux beach party?

Friday Clearwater Beach?

Damn a ND Beach party after the wins - MAN I'D LOVE THAT !

I could just stay there & be like this is it I'm in Heaven

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Buccigross tweeted out we are the late game, but that's as close as confirmation as I've seen yet. 

They keep showing bracket during Denver/Ferris game and it shows late game, and announcers said it too.

3 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

How in the hell do we get stuck with Buccigross and Melrose for the Frozen 4?  I mean these guys are the bottom of the barrel; they know nothing about college hockey.  Clay Matvick, Gary Thorne, Pee Wee Herman or anybody else would absolutely crush these idiots in calling a game.  And if I hear "saucy mitts" or "Jack Eichel's nutsack" one more time, I'm likely going to explode.  Ugh!

Don't they call both games anyway

5 hours ago, Blackheart said:

How in the hell do we get stuck with Buccigross and Melrose for the Frozen 4?  I mean these guys are the bottom of the barrel; they know nothing about college hockey.  Clay Matvick, Gary Thorne, Pee Wee Herman or anybody else would absolutely crush these idiots in calling a game.  And if I hear "saucy mitts" or "Jack Eichel's nutsack" one more time, I'm likely going to explode.  Ugh!

This! Or how about "[inaudible] THIN MINTS [inaudible]". I literally can't understand what he says. 

6 hours ago, Blackheart said:

1 hour ago, choyt3 said:

This! Or how about "[inaudible] THIN MINTS [inaudible]". I literally can't understand what he says. 

or bucci whispering everything after a decent play happens. 

Easy fix.  Turn off the sound and tune into Hennessy on the radio.

• Upvote 1

How about "Holy Schnikees!"

• Upvote 1