SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four in Tampa

Cratter

1 hour ago, Cratter said:

How hard will tickets be to come by? I'm going down empty handed.

I was there in 2012 (union,  ferris,  bc, gophers) and someone gave me their tickets to try to sell for them.  I couldn't give them away!   Scalpers wouldn't even buy them because they couldn't sell the tickets they had. 

I am going to Tampa again (regardless if UND made it or not). Going empty handed again. Not really worried. 18,000+ seat arena.  

I've never had an issue getting tickets at the Frozen Four, and I only went once with tickets (Milwaukee...and good thing too with UW in it and winning).
The other years there was always a ton of available tickets.
With it being in Tampa again, I doubt it will be an issue.

Allegiant airline tickets purchased.  Landing in St. Petersberg-Clearwater at 245 Thursday afternoon, so that'll be a little bit close haha.  Have an Airbnb lodging request pending within walking distance of the arena.  Still debating whether or not to grab tickets beforehand.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, keikla said:

Allegiant airline tickets purchased.  Landing in St. Petersberg-Clearwater at 245 Thursday afternoon, so that'll be a little bit close haha.  Have an Airbnb lodging request pending within walking distance of the arena.  Still debating whether or not to grab tickets beforehand.

No destination is easy to get to out of FAR. We fly in at 145 pm Thursday. We have an open ended return flight. If UND happens to lose we need to fly back Friday for other commitments. Secured a room. Found tickets at an online exchange in Sec. 105 for over face a little bit (fees not included but that's a whole other issue). So we'll enjoy the semis anticipating we'll be flying out Sunday.  Would have tickets available for Saturday's game if UND doesn't advance.

50 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

Got my tickets from allegiant out of Fargo, tickets went from 107 a piece after the game to 250 a piece an hour later just for the the flight there, damn greedy airlines lol

Now a one way into Tampa Wednesday is now $328.