SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four in Tampa

Cratter

I wish he'd stay home….listen to him quite a bit…..nothing UND until Bison FB and BB are finished…..he has his head so far up the poor football coach's ass not sure how they'll get it out…..every once in awhile (with permission from Bison FB coach, BB coach, athletic director) he mentions that he is a grad of UND has has lots of Sioux gear hanging in closet….he's a joke

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

If you're not in Champions Club you have little hope of using that mechanism. 

Ok this confused me, are you in the champions club if you're a season tickets holder, or do you have to have a certain section? I'm curious cuz I have the cheapest seats in the Ralph I think

2 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

Ok this confused me, are you in the champions club if you're a season tickets holder, or do you have to have a certain section? I'm curious cuz I have the cheapest seats in the Ralph I think

A champions club donation is required with a season ticket. All seats cost the same,  the donation varies by section.

Places on the charter are no doubt given in order of priority points, if there were more requests than places available.

Since the charter is already full,  all went to champions club members,  since any extras would not have been offered to the general public until tomorrow. 

24 minutes ago, gsiouxo said:

I wish he'd stay home….listen to him quite a bit…..nothing UND until Bison FB and BB are finished…..he has his head so far up the poor football coach's ass not sure how they'll get it out…..every once in awhile (with permission from Bison FB coach, BB coach, athletic director) he mentions that he is a grad of UND has has lots of Sioux gear hanging in closet….he's a joke

Surely you realize that any Fargo media person who dares to criticize NDSU coaches gets summarily blacklisted? That is probably part of the reason for this.

10 minutes ago, sprig said:

A champions club donation is required with a season ticket. All seats cost the same,  the donation varies by section

Yea I get all seats cost the same and the donations are different but are all the donations called the champions club donations or is the champions club donation a specific section? Do you get what I'm asking?

11 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

Yea I get all seats cost the same and the donations are different but are all the donations called the champions club donations or is the champions club donation a specific section? Do you get what I'm asking?

Yes, all donations are to the Champions Club.  Seat locations and number of seats that can be purchased are determined by level of Champions Club membership. ($)

6 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Officially booked my flight from Minneapolis to Orlando, renting a car and driving to Tampa.  I just went to Vegas and it wasn't kind so I am saving money any way I can.

Do we know for sure which end of the ice UND shoots twice on?

When you arriving in Orlando?  Five of us also arrive in Orlando Wed afternoon and splitting rental on a Nissan Pathfinder to drive to Tampa, fly out of Orlando early Sun morning.

35 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

Wow, from what I've read on this site it doesn't sound like You need to get tickets through the Ralph to be in a Sioux section!!!

GO SIOUX!!!

Me and 4 other Sioux fans will be in section 328, row G.  GO SIOUX! 

18 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Section 312, row C. Will be 5 or 6 of us!!

Anyone know any way to get a hotel somewhat near the rink that isn't $400/night?

Check Airbnb and vrbo. Much better option than a hotel for a several night stay. 

And we have our Barstool Sports Frozen Four preview! What a great, classy read! Love these guys :lol:

Couple thoughts on it:
1) LOVE that he calls us "The North Dakota Fighting Sioux"
2) When he mentions "Pres" in the blog, he's referring to the founder of Barstool, who went to Michigan and was doing some serious Twitter chirping during their game against Notre Dame....needless to say he remained quiet during the UND game
3) Couldn't agree more with his way-to-early National Championship prediction #DrizzyDrake

2 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

Embassy Suites Convention Center, Still on the lookout for tickets at the moment.

We are also at the Embassy Suites Convention Center.  Hopefully Sioux fans dominate the hotel.  If they have their normal windows, I anticipate lots of Sioux jerseys hanging in the windows facing the atrium!

Section 318.  Three round trip tickets on Spirit Airlines, Dallas to Ft. Myers, $264, total. Flying out Tuesday, returning Sunday. Staying at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa Usf Busch Gardens, about ten miles from the arena. Booked the room last August.

Can we move Frozen Four permanently to south Flordia? Tons of cheap flights available (even if it's a different airports)...warm weather for all us ice hockey fans...lots of hotels, lots of stuff to do. No real home crowd advantage like if it was in Boston or St. Paul. Much better location than Milwaukee or Columbus.

10 hours ago, GDPritch said:

When you arriving in Orlando?  Five of us also arrive in Orlando Wed afternoon and splitting rental on a Nissan Pathfinder to drive to Tampa, fly out of Orlando early Sun morning.

We are getting into Orlando at about 1pm on Thursday. We fly back out at about noon on Sunday.

9 hours ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

And we have our Barstool Sports Frozen Four preview! What a great, classy read! Love these guys :lol:

Couple thoughts on it:
1) LOVE that he calls us "The North Dakota Fighting Sioux"
2) When he mentions "Pres" in the blog, he's referring to the founder of Barstool, who went to Michigan and was doing some serious Twitter chirping during their game against Notre Dame....needless to say he remained quiet during the UND game
3) Couldn't agree more with his way-to-early National Championship prediction #DrizzyDrake

Mark the date, some referred to a barstool blog as both classy and a great read... Next thing you know they'll start using 9th grammar!!!