SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Departures 2016 Edition

AZSIOUX

6 hours ago, Fetch said:

Those Rombus guys have good food too 

The food is the only reason to make a trip there.  The beer was extremely underwhelming.  Tried 6 of their beers two weeks ago and none of them were good.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, southpaw said:

The food is the only reason to make a trip there.  The beer was extremely underwhelming.  Tried 6 of their beers two weeks ago and none of them were good.

U know what I agree I have tried several nothing in their beers is special to me either

22 hours ago, southpaw said:

I have been there twice and ordered one of everything both times . . . cause I'm a man.

Both times, they had about 1 or two beers that I really, really liked and maybe one or two that weren't so bad (they had an amazing beer the first time, wasn't there the second), only one that was really off-putting. Now, this could be because I drank one of everything . . . their food on the other hand, I haven't brought myself to eat there yet as I have not heard great things. Though a few things really sound good.

Rhombus pizza is good, just don't know about the food at the brewery.

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 6:16 PM, southpaw said:

I've never heard of this one before.