SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Departures 2016 Edition

AZSIOUX

55 minutes ago, burd said:

A buddy of mine said Nick is waiting for us to decide the best four-year player question before he releases his decision.  Says he wants our full attention. 

Tell your buddy that it will be Nick, if he stays four years.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, NeedHockey said:

Tell your buddy that it will be Nick, if he stays four years.

Great idea--one that just might turn his decision our way.  But I'm not sure Nick believes I can deliver enough votes for him.   Some people don't believe a dam thing I say.   

4 hours ago, Emerald joker said:

It's been like 72 hours, ok maybe it hasn't been quite 48 but........WHATS THE HOLD UP???????

This is just like politics:

You always do a Friday news dump on things that are not important to anyone of importance. I'd expect it around 11:00pm EDT.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Emerald joker said:

Are you guessing?

You were quick.  

No, my best friend Phil was in town for a few days from Cleveland and had to go back.  It's May, and I thought maybe that would interest some people but decided probably not, so I deleted it. 

3 minutes ago, burd said:

You were quick.  

No, my best friend Phil was in town for a few days from Cleveland and had to go back.  It's May, and I thought maybe that would interest some people but decided probably not, so I deleted it. 

I've been looking at the thread waiting for this big surprise. Ok, not sure what your taking about. Thought maybe you were guessing on Schmaltz