SiouxSports.com Forum

Early Departures 2016 Edition

AZSIOUX

I think Nick wants to leave, but every outside source is telling him not to with the Hawks being indifferent on it all.  I think this has him torn.  It will come down to if he decides to listen to others or decide his own fate.  That's just my unfounded speculation on it all.  Clearly he is not fully committed to coming back yet, or we'd already know that he is.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tnt said:

I'm thinking Tim Hennessy must have heard what the other guys did, because he eluded to it last Friday.   Sure, they didn't give out any specific information, but it is always nice to have a heads up when something might be going down in the near future.   Maybe next time they won't even bother.  

Oh come on! If next time they don't give us this great non-info, what will we do?

42 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Oh come on! If next time they don't give us this great non-info, what will we do?

Oh come on is right. Everybody knows they were talking about Schmaltz, and Tim Hennessy was basically saying the same. Apparently it wasn't as cut and dried as they were led to believe.  Maybe people should call Hennessy out on his early call on it as well.

6 minutes ago, tnt said:

Oh come on is right. Everybody knows they were talking about Schmaltz, and Tim Hennessy was basically saying the same. Apparently it wasn't as cut and dried as they were led to believe.  Maybe people should call Hennessy out on his early call on it as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I heard what Hennessey said, and it was nothing like this!

"We will have some good news being leaked in the next 24-48 hours. Buckle up fellas!"

29 minutes ago, tnt said:

20 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I heard what Hennessey said, and it was nothing like this!

"We will have some good news being leaked in the next 24-48 hours. Buckle up fellas!"

Can anyone quote or paraphrase what Hennessy said?  I'm just curious as someone told me they heard Hennessy say Schmaltz is returning.

1 hour ago, Benny Baker said:

Can anyone quote or paraphrase what Hennessy said?  I'm just curious as someone told me they heard Hennessy say Schmaltz is returning.

That is what he said, and basically was thinking Wayne Nelson would be needing Schlossman to work on that story shortly. Made it sound like a foregone conclusion.

Maybe, schmaltz will never announce that he his staying and will just stay. i haven't heard if Simoson, Anderson, Chartrand, Gardner, Gersich, Gornall, Janatuinen, Poganski, Shaw, Wilkie, & Wolanin are coming back either. ;)

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Not the good stuff ?

Well, like I've said in the past, I enjoy many different kinds of beers. Obviously, I like BLL, Key Stone Light, Miller Lite, Bud Light and Labatt's Blue Light Lime. I also like many different IPAs that I can't spell. :) Also, we might need to go to the Rhombus Guys with Sprig and try a few of the beers on the menu.  

Edited by Goon
I forgot a beer.
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Goon said:

Well, like I've said in the past, I enjoy many different kinds of beers. Obviously, I like BLL, Key Stone Light, Miller Lite, Bud Light. I also like many different IPAs that I can't spell. :) Also, we might need to go to the Rhombus Guys with Sprig and try a few of the beers on the menu.  

Whenever you both are available.  Always have time for 1 good beer.  Rhombus is now canning. Haven't checked Happy Harrys to see if it's there. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sprig said:

Whenever you both are available.  Always have time for 1 good beer.  Rhombus is now canning. Haven't checked Happy Harrys to see if it's there. 

We should load up the truck with canned beer. :)

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Goon said:

Well, like I've said in the past, I enjoy many different kinds of beers. Obviously, I like BLL, Key Stone Light, Miller Lite, Bud Light and Labatt's Blue Light Lime. I also like many different IPAs that I can't spell. :) Also, we might need to go to the Rhombus Guys with Sprig and try a few of the beers on the menu.  

Yeeesh, a guy could wreck his uterus with that stuff.

• Upvote 3