SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

7 hours ago, iramurphy said:

And the sooner you realize only a !@#!$! spends as much time trying to post on another teams blog commenting about stuff that should be irrelevant to   you. NDSU is very good right now. Good for their players and coaches but is doesn’t mean you are relevant. With today’s scouting and technology the NFL will find you whether you are at Concordia, Mankato State or NDSU. You will be more likely to make Mel Kiper’s list at NDSU.  If you think Aviation is the only major field of study where UND students have an advantage then you are uninformed but who cares?  I answered a guys question and it has nothing to do with NDSU. Someday you may realize the success of our favorite athletic teams doesn’t make us any better or worse than those who cheer for Mayville State. Jump off your bandwagon and go make a life for yourself. You should have better things to do than even care what people here say. 

And the sooner people get their heads out of their a@@ and realize  that a UND degree is not some kind of golden ticket to whatever job they want the better. Every year at recruiting time, we hear how UND is “The Flagship” school and recruits should realize how much more prestigious an UND education is over NDSU.

i work for a multi-billion dollar corporation headquartered in the Upper Midwest. I know the people that do the hiring. We have Engineers, business and finance graduates, management trainee grads, era. It makes zero difference if your degree is from UND, NDSU, MSUM, Concordia, UofMary, Minot State or U of Minn. Everybody has an equal chance at getting an interview and eventually being hired.

While you may be believe this, there are future doctors and lawyers enrolled at NDSU right now. Do you think when a student applies to Med School, a student with a 507 MCAT score from UND would get in over a student from NDSU with a 508 score because his undergrad degree is from UND. 

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

JuiceU::

1. Pride goeth before a fall....

2. Last year’s natty, snd future natty’s, are and will be tarnished over your stellar young man who became a D1 scapegoat.... 

3.  The only good thing about your consistent arrogance and negativity in your posts is that after reading them early in the morning, I can vent my own disgust and negative thoughts to you! When I read them late at night, I do not lose sleep over them.

Seriously, do we have to listen to this another 260+ days in the off season? I like GF, UND, Sioux, and the FB staff and team....I do NOT care about NDSU. Your comments negatively reflect on your program....

There is exactly one fan base, and a very small percentage of that base, that is talking a one suspended player in 10 years at NDSU.

1 hour ago, nd1sufan said:

And the sooner people get their heads out of their a@@ and realize  that a UND degree is not some kind of golden ticket to whatever job they want the better. Every year at recruiting time, we hear how UND is “The Flagship” school and recruits should realize how much more prestigious an UND education is over NDSU.

i work for a multi-billion dollar corporation headquartered in the Upper Midwest. I know the people that do the hiring. We have Engineers, business and finance graduates, management trainee grads, era. It makes zero difference if your degree is from UND, NDSU, MSUM, Concordia, UofMary, Minot State or U of Minn. Everybody has an equal chance at getting an interview and eventually being hired.

While you may be believe this, there are future doctors and lawyers enrolled at NDSU right now. Do you think when a student applies to Med School, a student with a 507 MCAT score from UND would get in over a student from NDSU with a 508 score because his undergrad degree is from UND. 

In answer to your question yes. I have been on the Med school faculty for over 20 years and was asked to serve on the interview committee. Your comment that UND has only an academic advantage only for those in Aviation leaves out Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Undergraduate Sports Medicine, Chemical Engineering etc. There are also advantages to undergraduate students who do their undergraduate studies on a campus where there is also a Med school, Law school etc but if your grades are good, your MCAT score is good, you have a resume with activities that show you can accomplish goals work with others etc you can get in to Law School or Med School. This is supposed to be about recruiting.  I hadn’t compared what UND offers vs other schools.  There is another blog for UND vs NDSU which seems to be where your interest lies. In the meantime if you need to continue to upgrade your life experiences by reading and posting on UND’s forum feel free. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nd1sufan said:

We only hire UND grads at our multi billion dollar corporation. Although I once had to fire a UND grad for being a closeted Bison football fan. We can’t allow poor ethics in our corporation. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Cratter said:

He was right you do monitor this site a lot.

Bison06 doesn't post on Bisonville as far as I know, so I imagine he may go onto other boards to see general FCS discussion about NDSU.  Wouldn't read into it too much.

2 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Of course I was right. :lol:

I should have known he was referring to you. Didn’t realize you were a celebrity on this board.

I’ve never once said I didn’t check discussions on this board often, not sure why it’s funny to say something that I freely admit is absolutely true.

The guy made a ridiculous comment so I commented with a rebuttal, welcome to the internet everyone.

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I should have known he was referring to you. Didn’t realize you were a celebrity on this board.

I’ve never once said I didn’t check discussions on this board often, not sure why it’s funny to say something that I freely admit is absolutely true.

The guy made a ridiculous comment so I commented with a rebuttal, welcome to the internet everyone.

Nice to see you’ve started to diversify by not only arguing over every comment about ndsu you disagree with, but also disputing the level of humor enjoyed by others.

:silly: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Nice to see you’ve started to diversify by not only arguing over every comment about ndsu you disagree with, but also disputing the level of humor enjoyed by others.

So you agree that the Fargodome gives a 35 point advantage in a football game then?

12 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

So if you're Trey Lance do you try and graduate early and transfer to a P5 or just kill under manned teams for three more years?

In all seriousness does he throw it well enough? Look at the trash LSU has had prior to Burrows.

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

In all seriousness does he throw it well enough? Look at the trash LSU has had prior to Burrows.

It’s a good question,  not sure he does at this point, but he is still very young.

I’d be very interested to see what he would be capable of as a passer if he had more opportunities to just drop back and sling it. NDSU seems to rely too much on his legs at times so it’s hard to see for sure how good he is as a pure passer.

7 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

So if you're Trey Lance do you try and graduate early and transfer to a P5 or just kill under manned teams for three more years?

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

It’s a good question,  not sure he does at this point, but he is still very young.

I’d be very interested to see what he would be capable of as a passer if he had more opportunities to just drop back and sling it. NDSU seems to rely too much on his legs at times so it’s hard to see for sure how good he is as a pure passer.

Tough to tell for sure.  

18 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Posts such as this, is why I think you are destined to become the 6th pillar of the Sioux football forum 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

#rowtheboat

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

#rowtheboat

After seeing Lance and then watching the Gophers all year, you do have to wonder how he would look in that offense with two nfl receivers. That was a miss by PJ if you ask me, I think Trey is better than Annexstad and Morgan, but I’m a bit biased.

13 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

After seeing Lance and then watching the Gophers all year, you do have to wonder how he would look in that offense with two nfl receivers. That was a miss by PJ if you ask me, I think Trey is better than Annexstad and Morgan, but I’m a bit biased.

As good if not better. 

4 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Why would he? Wentz has proven scouts will find you at NDSU. He will play against 2 Pac 12 schools if he stays at NDSU. Not sure it will help him transferring to an FBS school. How did it go for Vernon Adams? 

4 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Gophers wanted Lance to camp and would give him a look at QB but he was more being looked at as an athlete. Lance only wanted to be a QB so he didn't camp and took the NDSU offer. I've been impressed with Lance but I'm not sure how he'd fit into the Gophers offense. I'm pretty happy with the Gophers QB situation with 4 really solid QBs and 2 having made a number of starts plus a 4 star kid committed for 2021.