SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

53 minutes ago, bison73 said:

I do charitable work all the time.  

Fruitless??? Probably . Cant help those who don know, what they dont know and wont admit it.

You are not right now, go do some good. 

There is much more to life than FB.
Don't worry about helping those on a rivalry message board, that hardly works.

Instead of trying to help a lady poster here and may I add while insulting her, try helping NDSU's new Queen. She needs lots of help. Then come on here, tell your story, I'm sure that would be well received!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You are not right now, go do some good. 

There is much more to life than FB.
Don't worry about helping those on a rivalry message board, that hardly works.

Instead of trying to help a lady poster here and may I add while insulting her, try helping NDSU's new Queen. She needs lots of help. Then come on here, tell your story, I'm sure that would be well received!

May I suggest you practice what you preach????

But please tell us your charitable work since you are trying to direct others while not having the knowledge of what others do or what they have done.

As far as the supposed lady??? If she is going to throw barbs, insults and half truths around then she isnt immune to the retorts. Just like you or anyone else.

13 minutes ago, bison73 said:

May I suggest you practice what you preach????

But please tell us your charitable work since you are trying to direct others while not having the knowledge of what they do or what they have done.

As far as the supposed lady??? If she is going to throw barbs, insults and half truths around then she isnt immune to the retorts. Just like you or anyone else.

Most of your nice remarks disappeared from this thread. Maybe it's a sign to do something good.

10 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Most of your nice remarks disappeared from this thread. Maybe it's a sign to do something good.

As I said--practice what you preach. 

ps check your eye sight

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hans8891 said:

IMG_4037.MOV 5.22 MB · 15 downloads Bison catch another break.  Here is the photo and video of the face mask at the end of the SDSU game that would have been 15 yards and 1st down instead of 3rd and 23. Obvious as hell.  SDSU qb’s head snapped to the side.  No call

IMG_4037.MOV 5.22 MB · 15 downloads

83C796BF-B805-4FE1-A7FC-62186064E58B.jpeg

It must be super painful to be posting blurry pics of a so called face mask  to try and explain why a team should have been called for a penalty....I guess when NDSU dominates the FCS and you can't do anything about it, you get desperate enough to do this. I really do feel bad for UND though, their program is not in a good spot. NDSU gets all the best players, won 7 titles in 8 years, your coach will never be a winner, etc...hockey though! (maybe?)

• Downvote 5

40 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

You spending your evening here on big brother’s fan site says more than your silly posts ever will. 

Actually stopped by real quick to see if you would be trying to talk about how NDSU got lucky to win...And, as I suspected, you are. As the president of the United States of America would say....SAD!
And what is more sad....stopping by an opponents board, or trying to blow up a  super pixelated picture to show that another school touched a facemask? Which takes more effort? Think your fans are the sad ones. Don't act like you don't go to NDSU board, you all know you do. Funny that a loser team would make fun of a team that has dominated their division. Do gopher fans go to the Alabama football board and post screenshots from their TV of plays they think should be penalties? 

• Downvote 4

Just now, surewhynot said:

Actually stopped by real quick to see if you would be trying to talk about how NDSU got lucky to win...And, as I suspected, you are. As the president of the United States of America would say....SAD!

Real quick?  But yet, you’re still here. :lol:  Thanks for playing.  Good night little buddy. . 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, surewhynot said:

And what is more sad....stopping by an opponents board, or trying to blow up a  super pixelated picture to show that another school touched a facemask? Which takes more effort? Think your fans are the sad ones. Don't act like you don't go to NDSU board, you all know you do. Funny that a loser team would make fun of a team that has dominated their division. Do gopher fans go to the Alabama football board and post screenshots from their TV of plays they think should be penalties? 

And than you came back...... real quick.  

7 hours ago, surewhynot said:

99.9% of us go to one fan site, our own. Discussions about FCS are a part of that. 99.9999% think it is idiotic to have two accounts on another school's fan site.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, surewhynot said:

We are talking about f***ing FCS football, not some major national sport. I could give two s****s what an NDSU, or North East Central Tennessee State, or South East South Alabama Tech message board has to say about what 99% of sports world doesn’t give a s*** about. 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Prison_Mike said:

We are talking about f***ing FCS football, not some major national sport. I could give two s****s what an NDSU, or North East Central Tennessee State, or South East South Alabama Tech message board has to say about what 99% of sports world doesn’t give a s*** about. 

Didn’t realize the most popular college football tv show in the nation goes to places 99% of college football fans don’t know about.

1 hour ago, Prison_Mike said:

Not sure what you are not referencing, but I’ll assume it’s not hockey. 

6 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

Could someone teach these JuiceU fans how to do BBQ competitions so they are busy grilling for 6 to 8 hours?

I like UND and that is why I am here....

I actually find it odd that UND fans are posting in the thread called non-UND FCS thread. :D

I thought this thread was for us visitors.

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

I actually find it odd that UND fans are posting in the thread called non-UND FCS thread. :D

I thought this thread was for us visitors.

No, it’s for UND fans to discuss other teams without going to their boards and being obnoxious like you

2 minutes ago, Kab said:

No, it’s for UND fans to discuss other teams without going to their boards and being obnoxious like you

Lighten up Francis, it was a joke.

Apparently it’s also for UND Hockey fans to disparage FCS football. 

16 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

Could someone teach these JuiceU fans how to do BBQ competitions so they are busy grilling for 6 to 8 hours?

I like UND and that is why I am here....

You need to learn the difference between BBQ and grilling.

• Downvote 1