SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

8 minutes ago, Kab said:

No, it’s for UND fans to discuss other teams without going to their boards and being obnoxious like you

You mean like the UND fans who post on BV????

Or you could make this venue private so you could immerse yourself in your own echo chamber.

9 minutes ago, bison73 said:

You need to learn the difference between BBQ and grilling.

I do know... I am thinking of the BBQ competitions which would keep you busy a whole weekend! As in Kansas City BBQ!!!  Welcome comments but continued negative statements get old. Like I said, you actually have a lot to be proud of, why do JuiceU fans stoop to that level?

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, surewhynot said:

Actually stopped by real quick to see if you would be trying to talk about how NDSU got lucky to win...And, as I suspected, you are. As the president of the United States of America would say....SAD!

According to the ladies, "real quick" is kind of your thing...

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Sad the Hawks lost....you posters who say 'UND FB is stuck in the 90's/early 2000's' are hypocrites .....keep callin the team  'Sioux'...that ain't happening....OBW look it up....'why did FSU,  Utah and Illinois get to keep their name and logo'....it wasn't the NCAA...it was the hard headed approach by the legislature and UND itself....but that's the way of some folks....blame others for self induced situations.....

UND will beat the 'juicers' sooner rather than later....Mark it!!!

2 hours ago, John W. said:

Sad the Hawks lost....you posters who say 'UND FB is stuck in the 90's/early 2000's' are hypocrites .....keep callin the team  'Sioux'...that ain't happening....OBW look it up....'why did FSU,  Utah and Illinois get to keep their name and logo'....it wasn't the NCAA...it was the hard headed approach by the legislature and UND itself....but that's the way of some folks....blame others for self induced situations.....

Well yes, eventually. But not under the current structure. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, John W. said:

I keep hearing this from UND fans. Vague predictions that can never be confirmed since there is no real prediction, “sooner rather than later” means nothing.

So what’s it gonna be, when will UND beat NDSU now that they play every year?

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I keep hearing this from UND fans. Vague predictions that can never be confirmed since there is no real prediction, “sooner rather than later” means nothing.

Not as long as Bubba is coach.

Date of departure to be determined.

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

Not as long as Bubba is coach.

Date of departure to be determined.

I agree with you, with Bubba as coach it will likely never happen.

If that’s true, a timeline for a UND victory becomes pretty long. 

Bubba in 2020 maybe 2021. Assuming the UND administration actually does move on from Bubba, you’ve got a brand new staff in 2022 and a rebuild begins. Now that can happen pretty quickly with the right hire,  but given UNDs coaching hire history, it is unlikely in my mind that that coaching hire will be a homerun. So 2022, 2023 to get the new guys recruits in and 2024 before they possibly field a contender?

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I like how there was no mention of ndsu in his post- just the word ‘juicers,’ and ndsu fans automatically respond. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I like how there was no mention of ndsu in his post- just the word ‘juicers,’ and ndsu fans automatically respond. 

You’d think even with a UND education you could pick up on that reference.

If we're just talking about winning a single game, UND doesn't even need to be a contender to beat ndsu. A bad South Dakota team did it a few years ago. Sh*t happens in football. With that said, that's certainly not my goal for the program. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

If we're just talking about winning a single game, UND doesn't even need to be a contender to beat ndsu. A bad South Dakota team did it a few years ago. Sh*t happens in football. With that said, that's certainly not my goal for the program. 

True. So maybe worded differently, when is the next time UND will go into a game with NDSU and their odds of winning will be better than a “punchers chance”

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

True. So maybe worded differently, when is the next time UND will go into a game with NDSU and their odds of winning will be better than a “punchers chance”

Never. Ndsu will forever be the greatest in the land. Incredible, just the best. 

2 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

You’d think even with a brain the size of an ndsu football player’s testicle you would’ve understood my post. 

Anatomically speaking, from a professional nurse standpoint, I would say about the size of a standard marble. But I am only guessing and may be too generous. Do the JuiceU products increase size there too? Just wondering....

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

You’d think even with a brain the size of an ndsu football player’s testicle you would’ve understood my post. 

That doesn’t even make sense, since I actually did understand the reference.

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I can understand that being honest about your answer would be frightening, but that doesn’t make it a dumb question.

Nobody knows what 3 years from now will look like. It's a stupid question from a normally decent ndsu poster who for some reason decided to ask it the day after UND's season ended. 

33 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Just like in comedy, in order to be funny it has to have some truth.  JUICE U gets a reaction because it's true.  You have to admire a program that buries anything negative that comes along.  Just speaking for myself, UND doesn't want to win at all costs.  We are the team that does everything by the book and sings a lot of kumbaya.

• Upvote 2