SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. SCSU - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Anyone else see O'donell and MacMillon talking going around ice. I think I read O'Donell ask how bad is it and Mark looked down and said something. I think it was I'll be ok?

Yeah, but he is a hockey player.  Mario insisted he was fine after he had to be carried up a jet bridge....so, I don't know if I would always trust their judgement. ;)

Reffing was pretty bad again so it was good to see our PK step up tonight and really do a nice job against a good St. Cloud powerplay. Big time blocks on the PK tonight really hope MacMillan is alright and will be able to return sometime this season but it didn't look good. If MacMillan is out for any period of time the guys that have been waiting for an opportunity to get back in the lineup will have the chance and need to make the most of it. Really solid game again tonight aside from about a 5-7 minute span in the 3rd where we got sloppy and turned it over too much and just looked a little indecisive.

Anyone else see O'donell and MacMillon talking going around ice. I think I read O'Donell ask how bad is it and Mark looked down and said something. I think it was I'll be ok?

How can you read lips if you can't read nameplates?   :p  :D  :whistling:

• Upvote 1

Well that's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one...solid fracture....is it solid or is it a fracture?

It's just way of describing a crack or partial fracture with no bone displacement or misalignment.   Common enough term but I'm sure it's not clinical.  But he took it above the knee, it's probably not a fracture.

And the other one can barely see anything...Anderson

You know, I try to stay off the refs but parrot face Anderson I swear has it in for the Sioux. I realize one or two games doesn't prove much but you watch his calls here over a season or two and it's damn near blatant, it's a joke.

Im probably in the minority, but I wish the team didn't put so much pressure on themselves to win a national championship every freaking year.

Like, every year, it's the same thing about "unfinished business".   And then Katie Hale's asking the seniors about their last game"hope it's on a Saturday in Beantown, but....".  

But, on the other hand, it's always about not looking ahead.  One game, one shift, one play at a time.

Which is it?

Hak should get a sports psychologist to work with the team, because I don't think he knows how to prepare guy's mentally.

I completely disagree. Every freshman comes into this program hoping to be the senior that has been a part of a team to win the next green banner. This team is very mentally strong. Look at the OT win last weekend against WMU and tonight's 5x3 kill for immediate examples.

• Upvote 2