SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. SCSU - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Hate to see Mac down and out for a while, but knowing were in the tourney and not on the bubble helps. Love to get the Penrose and would love to be the top seed at the Target Center, and would love to win the conference tourney, but if Mac has to heal up for a while.... I hope he's back for the West Regional for sure.

Im probably in the minority, but I wish the team didn't put so much pressure on themselves to win a national championship every freaking year.

Like, every year, it's the same thing about "unfinished business".   And then Katie Hale's asking the seniors about their last game"hope it's on a Saturday in Beantown, but....".  

But, on the other hand, it's always about not looking ahead.  One game, one shift, one play at a time.

Which is it?

Hak should get a sports psychologist to work with the team, because I don't think he knows how to prepare guy's mentally.

Im probably in the minority, but I wish the team didn't put so much pressure on themselves to win a national championship every freaking year.

Like, every year, it's the same thing about "unfinished business". And then Katie Hale's asking the seniors about their last game"hope it's on a Saturday in Beantown, but....".

But, on the other hand, it's always about not looking ahead. One game, one shift, one play at a time.

Which is it?

Hak should get a sports psychologist to work with the team, because I don't think he knows how to prepare guy's mentally.

Ask any NHL player what their goal is.