SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. SCSU - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Ask any NHL player what their goal is.

Ill get right on that.

many NHL players have sports pyschologists that help them with anxiety and staying in the moment, too.  I guess that's just some hippy dippy nonsense, though?

I'm just saying, I've never seen a coach have so many teams that seem to collapse and underperform when the pressure goes up.  Admittedly, it could just be my bias, because I watch them more than any other team, by far.

Ill get right on that.

many NHL players have sports pyschologists that help them with anxiety and staying in the moment, too.  I guess that's just some hippy dippy nonsense, though?

I'm just saying, I've never seen a coach have so many teams that seem to collapse and underperform when the pressure goes up.  Admittedly, it could just be my bias, because I watch them more than any other team, by far.

yes, but would the University have the money for that?  They make anywhere from $60,000 to $100,000 a year...that is University-paid ones.   You factor in 25 players...you would want at least two.  And that is just for Men's hockey...not any other sports that might use them.

Can't help to feel for Mac right now after that block and helped aroumd the ice. Hope that wasnt his last game at the ralph. If so, then what a hell of a f'n hockey play he went out in! Flat out big time play in pivotal spot in that game. Hats off 16!!

• Upvote 1

He stood on his own when they did the senior stick salute. I think we will see Mark Mac again. Might not be next week but I think we will see him play again.

I agree.  I think a couple games against the 8th place team (52nd PWR) would be a good game to take off to heal up that leg.