SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 season

darell1976

Worth a shot, even if it is a long one.

I still feel UND needs one more "go-to" type back on their roster.

Never hurts to make a call, though I'm sure there will be MANY other programs offering this kid. Can't imagine UND picking up a player that is this highly touted, but it is sure fun to think about. Would really be fun to watch that.

Never hurts to make a call, though I'm sure there will be MANY other programs offering this kid. Can't imagine UND picking up a player that is this highly touted, but it is sure fun to think about. Would really be fun to watch that.

maybe he wants to be a air traffic controller

Well that sucks if it is true. Really liked the guys energy. Major bummer to have a kid leave right before camp, but maybe there were some personal or family reasons in there.

I think there is some family reason's involved down where he is from.  Tough decisions need to be made sometimes.  He played pretty well last year and would have again this year.  

I think there is some family reason's involved down where he is from.  Tough decisions need to be made sometimes.  He played pretty well last year and would have again this year.  

That's what I had heard a few days ago, as well. Can't blame a young man for choosing family over football.

I think there is some family reason's involved down where he is from. Tough decisions need to be made sometimes. He played pretty well last year and would have again this year.

There are some personal reasons I know of that don't need to be spread on a message board but I am not shocked or surpised.This is probably the best move for him personally. I Wish him the best at his new school, hopefully he can figure things out.