SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 season

darell1976

This helps create interest for the season but I don't see us finishing #9. I doubt coaches have time top put any real thought into this and most of the writers have no clue - there is still a Big Sky bias involved here as evidenced by the pre-season all conference selections. Plus strength of opponents in an unbalanced scheduled makes a huge difference as we have seen in the past. I see us closer to #6 or #5 - (one step at a time)

Can he play right away? How many years of eligibility does he have? Is there more to the story? Why is he coming here. What is the connection?

FBS dropdown ... should be able to play right away if grades are there.  Three years of eligibility left.  Don't know the connection or reason coming here.  He is a kinesiology major, or was at one time...UND has a great kinesiolology program, but I doubt that is what drew him here. Who knows?  Cross your fingers and hope for the best.

• Upvote 1