SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN 4 - Philadelphia - UND-MN-BC-UNION

AZSIOUX

Oh this played out well......

BC-UNION 4:00

UND-UM 7:30

Three college hockey titans with a combined total of 17 NCAA titles and a hell of a team in union!

Guess it won't be 4 years til the next rumble....

The house that balboa built

City of brotherly love!

GO SIOUX GO

Bring it on goldy

Color me shocked that UND-Minnesota is the night game.....wow. I thought for sure they'd have BC Johny and the boys from Union in the nightcap.

Rumpel....DEAD

Motte.....DEAD

Wilcox.......The next Hobey hopefull on the list. Should be fun to see the two heated rivals get back together for an old time matchup.

Like I told my wife before the tourney we have a chance to exercise all of our demons. Wisconsin, Minnesota, and BC. Can't think of a better route to win number 8. Let's hope my perfect bracket on college hockey pickem holds true. ROLL TRIBE

Color me shocked that UND-Minnesota is the night game.....wow. I thought for sure they'd have BC Johny and the boys from Union in the nightcap.

My guess is that the highest seed plays the night game. Since the Gophers are overall #1, their semi-final is the night game. If SCSU would have won, the UND-SCSU game would have been the early game.

Somehow I knew it would come down to this.

Honestly, UMN and BC look to be the class of the collegiate ranks this year. Both teams can be very dominant when on their A game.

That said, they've both shown some chinks in their armor quite recently with UMN losing in the first game of the B10 tourney and BC not even making their tourney.

Sioux vs Gophers

Anything can happen...

Go Sioux!!