SiouxSports.com Forum

FROZEN 4 - Philadelphia - UND-MN-BC-UNION

AZSIOUX

While watching the BC vs Lowell game I noticed how disciplined BC is. Once the puck hit a certain line or space the players all went to designated positions. BC preys on the college games lack of passing execution . If they tried this style in the NHL they'd get trounced every game but it plays nicely for them in the college ranks. They are very beatable though. Norte Dame beat them twice in the east regional.

Actually they beat them in the Hockey East playoffs. If only it were the east regional.

I believe I heard they fly out on Tuesday.

Thanks!

Figured Tuesday. Is there a all 4 team college hockey award banquet or anything like that at all at the f4?? I've been to 8 frozen 4's and have never even wondered until now. Ha

Go sioux!

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year.

I love the fact that UND is competing in the Frozen Four and have a chance to win it all.

I hate the fact that in three days we will begin the long dark summer period without Fighting Sioux hockey.

• Upvote 4

I love the fact that UND is competing in the Frozen Four and have a chance to win it all.

I hate the fact that in three days we will begin the long dark summer period without Fighting Sioux hockey.

It used to be the end of the Sioux season transitioned right into Minnesota Twins baseball season......but the Twins are now unwatchable....

• Upvote 1

If the summer consists of purchasing 2014 National Championship merchandise, it's not gonna be that dark!!

• Upvote 1