SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BEMIDJI STATE - Saturday SENIOR NIGHT

AZSIOUX

Think it's time college hockey did something about chipping pucks out intentionally. Michigan did it to us in 2011. Bimidji did it repeatedly last night.Trap,clog up the middle,chip it out,breaks up the flow. It's a penalty in the NHL. Intentional or not.

Agreed, when they're all alone with the puck and flip it in the stands it should be delay of game every time.

I just can't say enough how much I respect these Seniors. One look at the Senior skate last night and Corban's post game interview pretty much sums up the passion and loyalty these guys have for UND and the fans. I don't recall a more emotional senior night than last night. I know some haters like to give Kristo a hard time but you could tell he really loves this place. Thank you again Seniors, I hope each and everyone of you are able to do whatever it is in this world you want. You will always be part of the Sioux family.

• Upvote 2

does anybody know where i can watch the senior video?

I know Goon usually will help out with videos as he got a good DVR recorder for Christmas.

So I will ask. Goon do you have any video on the Senior videos? I know Midco did televise it.

I know Goon usually will help out with videos as he got a good DVR recorder for Christmas.

So I will ask. Goon do you have any video on the Senior videos? I know Midco did televise it.

Sorry, I do not have it. I wonder if Jayson Hajdu will put it up for us?

I have it but unfortunately have no way of putting it up. I'm no help at all. ;)

I can't believe that they misspelled Danny Kristo's name during the senior tribute video..."Dany Kristo". Who's doing the editing on those vids? ;):)

Based on the calls of

Wristo

Germaldo

And

MicMillion.........I'd say hammer might have had a hand in it.

• Upvote 1

I just can't say enough how much I respect these Seniors. One look at the Senior skate last night and Corban's post game interview pretty much sums up the passion and loyalty these guys have for UND and the fans. I don't recall a more emotional senior night than last night. I know some haters like to give Kristo a hard time but you could tell he really loves this place. Thank you again Seniors, I hope each and everyone of you are able to do whatever it is in this world you want. You will always be part of the Sioux family.

Agree 100%. How some posters on this board can at times question their effort just amazes me. Great group of young men.

• Upvote 1

Agree 100%. How some posters on this board can at times question their effort just amazes me. Great group of young men.

I heard from a friend of mine whose dad's uncle's ex-wife was at the game and he said the Sioux seniors were a total disappointment on Saturday night and needed to play harder. :lol:

I heard from a friend of mine whose dad's uncle's ex-wife was at the game and he said the Sioux seniors were a total disappointment on Saturday night and needed to play harder. :lol:

I'm guessing that was a shot at me....don't be an internet tough guy

You guys know where to find me on Friday or Saturday at 11:00 am during the Final Five...or just stop down in Section 102 Row 9 if you want to dump your beer on my head. :lol: I don't hide behind anything here and didn't exactly see anyone backing me up after someone called me a 'retard' and a 'douche' on siouxsports. Lighten up.

BTW, you guys are most certainly invited to the Hoggsbreath brunch. We're all Sioux fans there...except for the occasional Gopher fan who shows up.

I have taken some shots on this topic as well. Like I have said before, if you want to call me out on something, just do it. Don't make snide comments.

Agreed. I generally agree with most of your posts. I'm not trying to bash this team, UND hockey is by far my favorite sports team to watch. I saw a few Natty's early in my life and have been through the ringer ever since. I just know one of these years we'll get it done....I just expect big things from this team as they should be a top 1-3 team in the country no doubt. I really didn't get that upset last year as they surprised me quit a bit.

You guys know where to find me on Friday or Saturday at 11:00 am during the Final Five...or just stop down in Section 102 Row 9 if you want to dump your beer on my head. :lol: I don't hide behind anything here. I didn't exactly see anyone backing me up after someone called me a 'retard' and a 'douche' on here. Lighten up.

No need....I believe you said you were in the Cities before....come for a skate? We need some guys this week.

Agreed. I generally agree with most of your posts. I'm not trying to bash this team, UND hockey is by far my favorite sports team to watch. I saw a few Natty's early in my life and have been through the ringer ever since. I just know one of these years we'll get it done....I just expect big things from this team as they should be a top 1-3 team in the country no doubt. I really didn't get that upset last year as they surprised me quit a bit.

I know, I was backing you up because it happened to me on Sunday. And I (like you) are concerned that this team is not consistent enough to make a run at #8.

I know, I was backing you up because it happened to me on Sunday. And I (like you) are concerned that this team is not consistent enough to make a run at #8.

Yeah I know...I got what you were implying. I actually saw the comment you were referring to. Either way.....we're all Sioux fans, we just want to do well. Within each fan base there are different types of fans....at the end of the year we'll all be rooting for the same team. I tend to get a little extreme when they lose....a little pessimistic :o). I sort of figured I would get blasted by most of the overly optimistic folks. That's fine though.

• Upvote 1

You can't win a game that's ten against six.

(Kristo and Rocco were wearing Bemidji jerseys all night Saturday and the officials did nothing about it.)

in fairness though we got away with alot as well. the refs were consistent in virtually not calling anything.