SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BEMIDJI STATE - Saturday SENIOR NIGHT

AZSIOUX

I think it will be a close game. The Beaves had some chances last night and their defense is decent. They will be looking for revenge.

I am hoping it will be a good, close game. One which we win, of course. We need the competition to help prepare us for post-season play.

My crystal ball says 3-2 Sioux.

Or

Trap

Trap

Dump n chase

Trap

Random Beav

Trap trap trap trap

2nd period

Parks

Trap trap trap

3rd period

Grimaldi

Random beav

M

Knight ENG

4-2

Stick salute

Senior tributes

The first three minutes will determine which of these two scenarios play out

Why no DirecTV? Sioux games are the only reason I pay for the sports pack.

Unfortunately you're not the only one...count me in that same boat. If I wasn't smack-dab in the middle of Fargo, DirecTV wouldn't have even crossed my mind. Other than the Sioux games (and the price after your newbie contract is up), it's been a pretty good service.

Speaking of broadcast who are

Wristo...

Germaldo..

And

Micmillion ????

According to the fargofailure last night they play for UND but I couldnt find any of them in the media guide....

I did however see every player that is on the team and the proper phonetic pronunciation of their names...by now one would think this fool could figure it out......

I remember Tate playing a few minutes in at least one game. Does anyone else remember that, too, or was I dreaming?

I think he usually plays a few minutes in the exhibition against Manitoba, but I can't recall him ever getting non-exhibition time.

Speaking of broadcast who are

Wristo...

Germaldo..

And

Micmillion ????

According to the fargofailure last night they play for UND but I couldnt find any of them in the media guide....

I did however see every player that is on the team and the proper phonetic pronunciation of their names...by now one would think this fool could figure it out......

I don't get it...He was talking Aryshenko to Prapavessis to whoever when the Beavs had the puck but continues to stumble with the Sioux players...grab a program and spend 15 minutes reading through it, geez!
  • Upvote 1

Down for me as well...might as well get used to this, as it's the only way we'll be able to watch the games next year.

the webcast hasn't been a horrible option. I think it is a little off this weekend, because it is the first weekend that they are using the HD truck and they are still getting used to it.

Perhaps. I'm getting the same thing.

try refreshing and bringing it up again.