SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. BEMIDJI STATE - Saturday SENIOR NIGHT

AZSIOUX

n a team is inconsistent at the end of the year.

In thats the case, I'd suggest only Lowell, and maybe Miami, have a chance for the championship. Was going to put Quinnipiac in there as well but I think they recently lost a couple. Certainly no WCHA team has a chance.

What's even better is the person #3 that gives the positive rep to person #2's posts ripping the team on the "lack of effort" by the team last night. Maybe #2 & #3 are same person??? In your hypothetical scenario, of course.

If that's a shot at me, please don't speak in semantics. Just come out and say it.

Rocco buries one of a couple golden chances very early and it's a blowout IMO. Games like this happen. To tie BSU stinks as they a very talent poor.

Very true, the first one to the wide open net with Walsh out of it was the luckiest dman stick save I have ever seen. Have seen goalies make those lucky saves (Denver on Friday), but not a dman

BTW, Rocco did not miss the net on that one, as I believe the broadcasters said.

The other sure goal, the potential Parks wraparound into a wide open net, when, from the other side of the net, Walsh pushed off the net before Parks could tuck it in, without getting caught.

If that wasn't effort last night I have no idea what effort is. It hurts down deep every time the Sioux don't win. It sucks, and it stays with me all week. Like anyone I try to find the person responsible for what happened to cost them the game. What players lack of effort cost them two points? That is all I want to know.

They should have won but saying those guys didn't lay it on the line is a head scratcher.

If that wasn't effort last night I have no idea what effort is. It hurts down deep every time the Sioux don't win. It sucks, and it stays with me all week. Like anyone I try to find the person responsible for what happened to cost them the game. What players lack of effort cost them two points? That is all I want to know.

They should have won but saying those guys didn't lay it on the line is a head scratcher.

Fair.

I wouldn't say we played poorly both nights esecially last night. the effort was there, the finishing was not. their goaltender was not the perverbial "hot goalie" either. we just didn't bury our chances when we had the opportunity. the part that sucks is heading into last night we controlled our own destiny, now we don't. we in all liklihood end up in third and face three in three at the x which sucks.

all hail hakstol

Yeah yeah we know. Dean Blais this, Dean Blais that. I'm sure Omaha has a fan forum somewhere. You know, the Omaha that was swept at home by the bad-gers. You know, the Omaha coached by Dean Blais. You know, the Omaha swept "at home" by the SIOUX.

the

second goal last night was not a good goal.

Agree not a good one to give up. Throw puck at the net. No Dman to cover guy in front and a redirect. More on our D than Zane IMO. Def not a softie

the

second goal last night was not a good goal.

If you mean not a good goal because joe Gleason was 15 feet from a guy he should have had covered up then I'd agree. If you're saying a goal that was tipped between the circles is a bad goal on the goalie, then the goal credited to Joe Gleason on Friday is equally bad.

In thats the case, I'd suggest only Lowell, and maybe Miami, have a chance for the championship. Certainly no WCHA team has a chance.

Nope, Miami lost on Friday to a terrible Ohio State team so obviously they don't have a shot to win an NCAA title.