SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

• 4 weeks later...

Finally tried Tea and Crepe downtown. 

Pleasantly surprised when I stepped in. Nice vibe, modern. Fits downtown well.

Been in there a couple times and there are always customers. Seems like they do pretty well for themselves for a newish restaurant that most people don't know much about. "Bubble tea? Crepe?"

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/4263415-bubble-tea-and-crepe-cafe-coming-downtown-grand-forks

22 hours ago, Cratter said:

KVLY just reported live pigeons were found in the basement of the King House Buffet in Fargo.

Just read the article.  They were actually caged!!!  That pretty much confirms they were meat, haha.

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Just read the article.  They were actually caged!!!  That pretty much confirms they were meat, haha.

Back around 2003 there was a Chinese restaurant in a strip mall between Walmart and Sams club (before it was it expanded into a "Super Walmart") in Grand Forks

I went to eat there one day and it was closed with a note on the door. Something to the extend of "all animals have been taken to the humane society."

I didnt think much of it til a few years ago later when I started hearing things about Chinese restaurants "reputation."  

5 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I need to make it to Judy’s. I have never been to Judy’s. Do they serve food and, if so, how is it?

Place isn't big enough to have a kitchen, but they serve America's best selling beers and host a spew of the most hockey chatter in the nation, sometimes even with hockey players.

20 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

But their sushi is soooo good.

I was a fan of their prices and portions. They have a good special, a specialty roll and a basic roll for $15.

I also liked that place in Grand Forks that was the old Space Aliens. Forget the name.

16 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Place isn't big enough to have a kitchen, but they serve America's best selling beers and host a spew of the most hockey chatter in the nation, sometimes even with hockey players.

Pizza and quite the spread of merch for a townie dive. Atmosphere hasn't changed a bit since Oxford took over.

23 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I was a fan of their prices and portions. They have a good special, a specialty roll and a basic roll for $15.

I also liked that place in Grand Forks that was the old Space Aliens. Forget the name.

Boston pizza or Sakura?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 5:57 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

I need to make it to Judy’s. I have never been to Judy’s. Do they serve food and, if so, how is it?

They've got a pizza oven and have Pizza Corners available.  Or at least they used to.  I haven't been there in years.