SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have always liked BWWs but my wife didnt - now my daughter has had her try the salad with big chunks of chicken & she loves it & I love their bone in wings & big ribs with teriyaki sauce & blu cheese dip Mmmmmm good

• 5 weeks later...

I tried this place a couple times. I don't know who managed the store but service was horrible.

It's fast food how can the service be horrible? Either you get fast food service or good service in a fast food joint. Ok or slow service. I was there a few times and didn't mind their burritos but had a tough time convincing friends and family to join me because no one else I know liked their food. I think people don't want to order burritos that way in a fast food joint. I think most folks around here prefer a qdoba, panchero, chipotle, moes type setup for quick burritos.

It's fast food how can the service be horrible? Either you get fast food service or good service in a fast food joint. Ok or slow service. I was there a few times and didn't mind their burritos but had a tough time convincing friends and family to join me because no one else I know liked their food. I think people don't want to order burritos that way in a fast food joint. I think most folks around here prefer a qdoba, panchero, chipotle, moes type setup for quick burritos.

For example, I was in drive thru at the window waiting for nearly fifteen minutes. Ten of which my order was sitting in clear view, all ready to go, but staff were to busy visiting with each other.

• Upvote 1