SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

Quizno's is awful...haven't eaten there in years. Firehouse Subs will make you never want to eat at Subway again...ever.

Firehouse is great - ate there A LOT while traveling down to Texas on business in 2011-2012.  Glad to see them opening shops up here in the Twin Cities area.

Which Wich is another one of my favorites that is now creeping up this way.

Last Thursday I was in GF to help my dad, and afterwards we were going to go to Darcy's, packed. Next we went to the Northside Cafe next to Simplot, packed. So my dad suggested the Speedway. That burger I had was awesome, and lots of food for the price. I missed that place, the one in Moorhead closed a few years back, and I don't go out to West Fargo much, but next time I go to GF I am going back to the Speedway!!

Firehouse is great - ate there A LOT while traveling down to Texas on business in 2011-2012.  Glad to see them opening shops up here in the Twin Cities area.

Which Wich is another one of my favorites that is now creeping up this way.

All this talk. I'll have to checkout Firehouse today for lunch in Fargo.

Last Thursday I was in GF to help my dad, and afterwards we were going to go to Darcy's, packed. Next we went to the Northside Cafe next to Simplot, packed. So my dad suggested the Speedway. That burger I had was awesome, and lots of food for the price. I missed that place, the one in Moorhead closed a few years back, and I don't go out to West Fargo much, but next time I go to GF I am going back to the Speedway!!

Speedway is a nice lil hidden jewel. They have great lunch specials. Ribs and hash browns under $7.

• Upvote 1