SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

Anyone been to Sweeto Burrito?  I was not impressed.  9 bucks for a burrito smaller than Qdoba's and it has very little tast.  Needless to say it was the first and last time I will go there.  Don't see what all the hype is about!!

Go to Romo's in Fargo on 13th.  Great burritos and absolutely huge and a fair price.  Typically I'm one of the only ones speaking English in there so I know this is where to go for Mexican food.

• Upvote 1

Go to Romo's in Fargo on 13th. Great burritos and absolutely huge and a fair price. Typically I'm one of the only ones speaking English in there so I know this is where to go for Mexican food.

I love the burritos at Mexican Village. takes up the whole plate and when you want extra cheese, they pour it on.

I love the burritos at Mexican Village. takes up the whole plate and when you want extra cheese, they pour it on.

Mexican Village and "mexican" food don't belong in the same sentence IMO.

Try Romo's...Acapulco's, north of Perkin's, is excellent too. 

My parents used to take me there for special occasions. Just another casualty to the robotic national chains. :angry::sad:

It was more so a casualty due to a self inflicted wound. Food quality had deteriorated and you were lucky not to get rained on sitting in there. Change in management didn't suit it well.