SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

It was there on 32nd too. But also on 42nd first.

It was on 42nd st first. Mr. Steak was still in the 32nd ave. location. Mr. Steak closed and it moved there and 42nd st eatery opened. Best i can remember. The guy that own Players across from the Red Ray and the Village Inns owned it. Can't think of his name though.

It was on 42nd st first. Mr. Steak was still in the 32nd ave. location. Mr. Steak closed and it moved there and 42nd st eatery opened. Best i can remember. The guy that own Players across from the Red Ray and the Village Inns owned it. Can't think of his name though.

John Borman

42nd st. Fuddruckers? It was built as a burger place. Can't think of the name but there was one also in 5000 block of France Ave. in Edina. Maroon and gold colors. Something Barn I think.

The one's I remember in no particular order are Red Barn, Ugly's, Toppers, 42nd St. Eatery, and BJ's BBQ or something of the sort.

the worts is probably paradiso

Can go with you on that. That is about as mexican as I am with my blond hair and blue eyes. If you like mexican food a know a little bakery/market that makes mexican food that would blow your socks off. Different stuff everyday. If you like tamales theirs would make you think you died and gone to heaven at $1.25 a piece and they are big. Freshly made everyday. $6.99 gets you a large serving of a meat, rice, beans, and 8 fresh tortillas. I get two meals out of it. You have to hope Maria is working though in back. She is the only back there that speaks english. I end up getting what Maria tells me I would like half the time. She has never been wrong yet.

where is that?

Horne and Broadway in Mesa. It is like homestyle mexican. You never see a lot of this stuff in other mexican restaurants. Chicken in a spicy tomato cream sauce. Pork riblets in a sauce. Creamed spicy chicken with corn. It is nuts. I see different things all the time. I really think they are all Maria's home recipes. Goat in a red sauce nummy. They over lap 2 two 12" tortillas to make a burrito. I found it by accident.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.407845,-111.813574,3a,75y,177.1h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1shnnhOP3IIqTzjxvlUafBJA!2e0

At least mcdonalds food has some flavor to it. Grizzlys? Eh poncho and leftys was worse. And Golden Corral....mre's have more flavor to them than corral's food did!

I was gonna say Poncho and Leftys what a !@#$ hole. Worst food ever...... Wait.... Mi Mexico was the worstest

• Upvote 1

I ate there quite a bit before they shut down. I didn't think they were that bad. I liked their food.

I also liked mi mexico's food but that building is plagued for failure.

Now Casa Mexico in egf....I'll never go back there. Not only lousy service the one time I went there but the waitress also lost someone's credit card.