SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

Maybe someone should try something like the ultimate cultural attraction of the Fargo-Moorhead area:

Ace Beer & Liquors: the little round liquor store with a drive thru!

https://www.google.com/#q=west+fargo+drive+through+liquor+store

< insert comment here about 'gfhockey' or 'Fetch' >

Its not round but grand forks has a drive thru liquor beer store just down a Mile or so on wash. Been that way since I can remember.

< insert comment here about 'gfhockey' or 'Fetch' >

Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. 

I'd like a sonic

Al grasser would like a pond there

< bang > 

Both appear within ten minutes. Amazing. 

• Upvote 1

Half price malts/shakes after 8 pm...............best cold summr treat deal in the F-M area.

Realize sonic has a "following" because of their shakes/drinks, but the burgers/food is terrible. As for shakes, I'd pick kroll's diner hands down, not to mention their knepfla soup. Can't beat german sausage and sauer kraut from l&m meats (my current retirement employment place). A krolls in gf would be nice, fargo can keep sonic.
  • Downvote 1

Realize sonic has a "following" because of their shakes/drinks, but the burgers/food is terrible. As for shakes, I'd pick kroll's diner hands down, not to mention their knepfla soup. Can't beat german sausage and sauer kraut from l&m meats (my current retirement employment place). A krolls in gf would be nice, fargo can keep sonic.

I have never understood the deal with Sonic.  That food is typical fast food nasty.

• Downvote 1

Don't mention Kroll's and knoephla. Theirs is an abomination. Honestly disgusting.

Chipotle has demolished Qdoba in the MSP area.  

Hipsters/millennials and their faux outrage seems to be a winning combination for Chipotle and their "creative marketing".

Personally I think it is good, just can't get past the no queso thing.

Hipsters/millennials and their faux outrage seems to be a winning combination for Chipotle and their "creative marketing".

Personally I think it is good, just can't get past the no queso thing.

I think the Ancho Chile Burrito is outstanding, and I tend to agree with your points.