SiouxSports.com Forum

Where to eat in Grand Forks.

sioux34

Noooooo, stop eating processed meats,  it will change your life! Eliminate added sugar also...:unsure:

I'll agree with you on the sugar. I'm really watching that (and carbs). 

But all meats have to be processed at some level because I'm not eating an entire dead animal. ;):D 

Processing has many degrees, but cold cuts are loaded with a ton of salt, to hide that taste of salt......they add sugar. When they cut you a ribeye, that is processingprocessing also, but not the what I'm talking aboutabout! Hopefully people understand the difference? The process of making a terdterd is not a bad one either...

How is what I said "big brother"? Just sharing what helped me...

They're gonna have to bring it, but I'll give 'em a try. Anybody know when they open? (Assuming they haven't yet.)

Grand Junction is open - I went over there last week at lunch time, but the place was packed.  I had my first Tim Horton's experience instead.

The swype keyboard does some of this stuff to me, Double words or letters, jumping around the message, and loads of mis-spellings. It also likes to put an apostrophe in your, changing it to you're, whether it's required or not. It's the anti mafiaman.