SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

We have the OSU/Notre Dame on to pass the time until the Sioux game. Notre Dame tied it up in the second. The main reason for this post is that I saw an old Sioux blackhawk jersey in the first row. Sioux fans are everywhere. Should probably have posted this in the "Power of the Jersey" thread.

• 2 weeks later...

DU loses their 2nd player in 2 days.

Zucker has signed with the Wild.

I'm a bit surprised at Zucker's jumping so soon. I think Denver's line-up might actually be better than Minnesota's next season. The Wild, that is, not the Gophers. :lol:

I'm a bit surprised at Zucker's jumping so soon. I think Denver's line-up might actually be better than Minnesota's next season. The Wild, that is, not the Gophers. :lol:

They will have a very good group of defenseman, their scoring depth will be lacking though.

Sounds like Zucker is going to play Thursday night, they're throwing him right in the mix.

UND would rather see Mike Lee in the net than Farragher.... :lol:

Everyone knew that Duluth was going to lose Brown, but my goodness do they lose a ton of points overall. Add to that the fact they lose Reiter and they've got a rebuilding year on the horizon.

Frattin did it last year!

I believe the poster meant that they were in attendance for Zucker's last game as a collegiate and his first game as a pro. And that this was the first time they had done that for any player. Quite a few have gone straight from college to the NHL.

I believe the poster meant that they were in attendance for Zucker's last game as a collegiate and his first game as a pro. And that this was the first time they had done that for any player. Quite a few have gone straight from college to the NHL.

Ahhhhh, got it......