SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

how didwe miss out on archibald?

Don't know if we offered or not, but I don't know if the coaches would have taken him right out of high school anyway. Ironically, with all the defections this summer, if they had recruited him, he might have had to come in anyways. Also don't know if the Sioux offered Rick Zombo's kid who also committed to Omaha.

Don't know if we offered or not, but I don't know if the coaches would have taken him right out of high school anyway. Ironically, with all the defections this summer, if they had recruited him, he might have had to come in anyways. Also don't know if the Sioux offered Rick Zombo's kid who also committed to Omaha.

I don't think we offered.

I notice you guys are awfully quiet tonight.

"God's team" (ironic considering the religious nuts on your team) beat bucky 4-1 tonight.

Much better than your squad managed in Madison.

Thoughts? I'll hang up and listen.

"God's team" must have done more praying after losing last night huh? Maybe, just maybe, that extra praying that "God's team" did paid off when they got that joke of a 5 minute PP to end the 2nd period.

Besides, who knew being religious is a bad thing? Never figured out why people have to mock others who are religious.

• Upvote 2

Well that got a little discussion going.

I agree the penalty call was brutal. However that really didn't influence the game too much to be honest. Gophers just looked quicker tonight and got some things going their way.

Any other games seem interesting tonight?

Yeah.

Omaha beat Bemidji.

That hasn't happened in the WCHA since..... :lol:

"God's team" (ironic considering the religious nuts on your team) beat bucky 4-1 tonight.

Honestly, we really don't care what the Rodents are doing, like I said earlier NCAA titles are won in April not October and November. So don't be a douche nozzle that's has no life but to hang out on a Sioux web page.

I watched only a portion of the game as I prefer watching major college FB to Big 10 hockey, but the few minutes I watched I saw some horribly bad officiating that really hurt the Badgers. It is a long season folks. Watch out for Tech!!