SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

Will the BADger/Pio game be televised in our (ND) area tonight?

I guess you can get it for 8.95 on Pioneer Vision, I checked the DirecTV line up and there is nothing on the dish as far as college hockey goes tonight.

Yeah, I know it is not set yet, but I should be able to find 3rd rank vs whatever in a certain game. Trying to figure out when I need to leave to get there.

This from the WCHA website:

If Denver prevails on Sunday evening - the seeds for the Final Five will be: No. 1 Minnesota, No. 2 Minnesota Duluth, No. 3 Denver, No. 4 North Dakota, No. 5 St. Cloud State and No. 6 Michigan Tech. The matchups in Saint Paul would be as follows - Thursday, March 15 - No. 6 Michigan Tech vs No. 3 Denver at 2:07 pm CT and No. 5 St. Cloud State vs No. 4 North Dakota at 7:07 pm CT - Friday, March 16 - No. 6/No. 3 vs No. 2 Minnesota Duluth, 2:07 pm CT and No. 5/No. 4 vs No. 1 Minnesota, 7:07 pm CT.

If Wisconsin is victorious on Sunday night - the seeds for the Final Five will be: No. 1 Minnesota, No. 2 Minnesota Duluth, No. 3 North Dakota, No. 4 St. Cloud State, No. 5 Michigan Tech and No. 6 Wisconsin. The Final Five match ups would then be - Thursday, March 15 ­ No. 6 Wisconsin vs No. 3 North Dakota at 2:07 pm CT and No. 5 Michigan Tech vs No. 4 St. Cloud State at 7:07 pm CT - Friday, March 16 ­ No. 6/No. 3 vs No. 2 Minnesota Duluth at 2:07 pm CT and No. 5/No. 4 vs No. 1 Minnesota at 7:07 pm CT.

Thanks, jodcon! I spent quite a bit of time on WCHA.com and couldn't find that (or anything).

If Denver prevails on Sunday evening - the seeds for the Final Five will be: No. 1 Minnesota, No. 2 Minnesota Duluth, No. 3 Denver, No. 4 North Dakota, No. 5 St. Cloud State and No. 6 Michigan Tech. The matchups in Saint Paul would be as follows - Thursday, March 15 - No. 6 Michigan Tech vs No. 3 Denver at 2:07 pm CT and No. 5 St. Cloud State vs No. 4 North Dakota at 7:07 pm CT - Friday, March 16 - No. 6/No. 3 vs No. 2 Minnesota Duluth, 2:07 pm CT and No. 5/No. 4 vs No. 1 Minnesota, 7:07 pm CT.

If Wisconsin is victorious on Sunday night - the seeds for the Final Five will be: No. 1 Minnesota, No. 2 Minnesota Duluth, No. 3 North Dakota, No. 4 St. Cloud State, No. 5 Michigan Tech and No. 6 Wisconsin. The Final Five match ups would then be - Thursday, March 15 ­ No. 6 Wisconsin vs No. 3 North Dakota at 2:07 pm CT and No. 5 Michigan Tech vs No. 4 St. Cloud State at 7:07 pm CT - Friday, March 16 ­ No. 6/No. 3 vs No. 2 Minnesota Duluth at 2:07 pm CT and No. 5/No. 4 vs No. 1 Minnesota at 7:07 pm CT.

So Minnesota gets the winner of the 4/5 matchup regardless of who wins the 3/6? I thought they reseaded after each round so that the highest rank gets the lowest rank?

So Minnesota gets the winner of the 4/5 matchup regardless of who wins the 3/6? I thought they reseaded after each round so that the highest rank gets the lowest rank?

Someone said the brackets stay true in the FF, and it looks like that's the way it is.

Providence upset UMass-Lowell 1-0 earlier today to move on.

Edit: Upon further review, this caused our RPI to go down .0001 ???

New Hampshire up 4-3 over BU after 2.

A BU loss would likely drop them to a 3 seed and improve our chances of moving to a 2 if we win a game or 2 at the FF, it might come down to us or Minnesota as we've reeled them in and are one spot below as of today.