SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

Minnesota always gets the night game. Just the way it is. Call it home ice advantage.

So Minnesota gets the winner of the 4/5 matchup regardless of who wins the 3/6? I thought they reseaded after each round so that the highest rank gets the lowest rank?

Looks like we will drop to anywhere from 10th to 12th in the pairwise after the games today if the current scores hold up.

If Denver wins then 12th is likely.

We have dropped to 10th right now and DU is right behind us tied for 12th. I wonder if they win tonight if they leapfrog us.

We have dropped to 10th right now and DU is right behind us tied for 12th. I wonder if they win tonight if they leapfrog us.

If I am not mistaken UND went from 9 - 12 and now is 10th in the Pairwise.

If Wisconsin wins we will be 10th, if Denver wins we will be tied with them for 11th, depends on how the tie is broken. DU wins the comparision with us but we have a higher RPI.

The only other game still going is Air Force and UConn. A UConn win will drop Air Force from TUC status, won't make a difference right now but who know down the line (we are 1-0 against AF).

I assume the outcome of the UW/DU game affects which game the Sioux play on Thursday. Which team needs to win so the Sioux play Thursday night? (I guess that would also mean if they win they would play Friday night, instead of afternoon, which is good for me.)

I assume the outcome of the UW/DU game affects which game the Sioux play on Thursday. Which team needs to win so the Sioux play Thursday night? (I guess that would also mean if they win they would play Friday night, instead of afternoon, which is good for me.)

denver