SiouxSports.com Forum

Transfer Portal 2023

sioux24/7

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

once again...why a cheapshot......all the WR's wanted "anyone but tommy" and you could even see it in Bo's body language on some plays ......does wes doing what he did constitute a "have your back mentality"....and red too?

Multiple players spoke about their support for Schuster during the season. I haven’t spoken to them.  
Your opinions on who should have been QB are just as valid as those who disagree. I view your meme during the season as different than the “Tommy two gloves” and meme as he prepares to move on. 

Just now, iramurphy said:

It has nothing to do with “feelings”.  It was funny during the season. I believe calling the guy “Tommy Two Gloves” and reposting the meme as he moves on shows a lack of class and is disrespectful. 

This makes 0 sense. You can't make it up lol :lol:

It's funny during the season in your eyes, but then when he posts it 1 last time 10 minutes after he enters the portal (to retire the meme) it is a "cheap shot"??? 

Please, do us all a favor and take a deep breathe! The meme was funny and is funny. According to @SIOUXFAN97 it is now retired. You don't need to worry anymore!!!

On 11/28/2023 at 10:49 AM, iramurphy said:

It may be more accurate to say if he plays to his full potential he is first team all-conference. Coaches who watch hours of game film choose all-conference. They watch in detail how our linemen play. If we have a guy who doesn’t give up sacks, who bull dozes the defenders in the run game, who can get to the second level etc they know. If they don’t do it play after play and games after game they are often HM. The best guys elevate the play of their teammates. Kiley is a good tackle with great potential but lack of team success is only a small factor. Waletzko didn’t play on great teams either. 

Would love to get your input on this...

2023 conference records:

image.thumb.png.0495b3e5810804f42cf1d69c1f4f9dd1.png

ALL MVFC SELECTIONS:

TEAM - 1st - 2nd - TOTAL

SDSU - 9-9=18

USD - 3-4=7

NDSU - 7-2=9

YSU - 0-5=5

UND - 1-4=5

UNI - 5-0=5

SIU - 1-1=2

IlSU - 3-3=6

MiSI - 2-2=4

MuSU - 0-0=0

InSU - 0-2=2

WIU - 0-0=0

8 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

I still work with closely with athletes on a regular basis. I have a pretty good understanding of how kids have changed.
You and the rest of “the squad” seem to be able to criticize others on a regular basis, but struggle responding when I or others disagree or criticize posts from Squad posters.
How soft can you guys be? Sticking up for a UND athlete as he ends his career isn’t crying. Nothing on a fan forum gets me excited. I just feel the name calling and the meme posted were cheap shots at a guy ending his UND career.  

This is all over a meme… We all need to relax

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

I still work with closely with athletes on a regular basis. I have a pretty good understanding of how kids have changed.
You and the rest of “the squad” seem to be able to criticize others on a regular basis, but struggle responding when I or others disagree or criticize posts from Squad posters.
How soft can you guys be? Sticking up for a UND athlete as he ends his career isn’t crying. Nothing on a fan forum gets me excited. I just feel the name calling and the meme posted were cheap shots at a guy ending his UND career.  

Meme.jpg.9650aa7524fa92b676df2a39c11a1aea.jpg

• Downvote 10

4 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Would love to get your input on this...

2023 conference records:

image.thumb.png.0495b3e5810804f42cf1d69c1f4f9dd1.png

ALL MVFC SELECTIONS:

TEAM - 1st - 2nd - TOTAL

SDSU - 9-9=18

USD - 3-4=7

NDSU - 7-2=9

YSU - 0-5=5

UND - 1-4=5

UNI - 5-0=5

SIU - 1-1=2

IlSU - 3-3=6

MiSI - 2-2=4

MuSU - 0-0=0

InSU - 0-2=2

WIU - 0-0=0

One might say that NDSU with 9 , Ill St with 6 and Mi St with 4 selections may have underperformed. SDSU is no surprise and I believe evidence that your opinion on finishing at or toward the top of the league is an advantage. UND, YSU and UNI at tied for 3rd with 5 each. I still think if a guy played up to AA or first team AConf ability he would be at least 2nd team regardless of where we finished.Ill St and Mi St got guys 10 guys on 1st or 2nd team and finished tied for 7th and 9th respectively. 

1 minute ago, Sioux95 said:

It won't be half... Just the same ones that complain about everything... They've proven to be versatile and adapt well to new opportunities.

so "us" und football fans have had nothing to complain about for the last 20 years or so........you must be new here...welcome and get ready for quite a ride...decade by decade.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1