SiouxSports.com Forum

UNI Predictions

MoSiouxFan

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

No UND turnovers....UND 24-13

Turnover(s) and ST miscues....UNI 21-17

I agree with this 100%.  No more than 1 TO and major mistake and we win 21-17.  No turnovers and we win by 10.  Multiple TO's and mistakes and we lose by more than a TD, 17-28.  Need to come out firing, get the crowd into the game and get UNI doubting itself after last week.

9 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

A successful trick play with Tommy and Quentin 

I predict another false start or something when we have both Tommy and Q in, seems like we get at least one of those a game when we are setting up a trick type play.  Last year it seemed every time we put Boltmann in at QB somebody false started or something and we scrapped the play.  Hopefully we can get passed that and break that trend.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

I predict another false start or something when we have both Tommy and Q in, seems like we get at least one of those a game when we are setting up a trick type play.  Last year it seemed every time we put Boltmann in at QB somebody false started or something and we scrapped the play.  Hopefully we can get passed that and break that trend.  

You brought back some bad memories 

yes we had problems with everyone on the same page when we tried something different 

2 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

You brought back some bad memories 

yes we had problems with everyone on the same page when we tried something different 

Yeah was really frustrating last year......hardly ever even got a Brockstar play off because of a penalty before the snap.