SiouxSports.com Forum

Is this real?

SlowHand

30 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I've never seen something so cringe but also based AF.

I have to be in GF on Monday and will HundyP be taking a selfie with this monstrosity/Based God.

The name and now the Statue is HundyP group think.  This should be a Case Study in the business school of what not to do..  Salty Mike should be call Steggie Mike with those stegosaurus arms.

15 minutes ago, FSSD said:

The name and now the Statue is HundyP group think.  This should be a Case Study in the business school of what not to do..  Salty Mike should be call Steggie Mike with those stegosaurus arms.

I want to see Salty Mike RKO Thundar in the Alerus this year. 

1 hour ago, Mama Sue said:

Well permanent would be bolted….. what I had in mind…well at this age NOTHING!!!

I am just saying  things that are not secure have a way of going missing for awhile or being slightly altered.

The Nickel

Pi Kappa Alpha firetrucks

The Indian Statue at the Big Sioux...couple times, actually ended up in the back of a Pike firetruck once if I recall and might have spent a few months in the basement of a fraternity house

Sigma Nu Owl

Ronald McDonald from playground in Fargo

The Bison outside the BSA with Blue Balls....several times

The Beaver from the Angry Beaver Lodge in Oakes

But I am sure nothing will happen to Mike the Hawk

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WiSioux said:

The arms and wings creeps me out.  Is it a statue of a person dressed as or mascot or a statue of our mascot?

I agree on the arms, and for me the hands also.  Shouldn't have made it 2/3 Hawk 1/3 Man then I think it would be ok.  Either way I'm not going to get too worked up about it.