SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 FB Attendance

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

11 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Actually there were several times the crowd noise was pretty loud, no off side created but still a good atmosphere. There were some recruits there.

The 10/2/21 UND-NDSU game should show everybody what the Alerus Center atmosphere and home field advantage can be. Question is, how do you keep it there all season long? 

two major components, in my opinion: wins and presentation/effort put forth by UND and Alerus staff. Ya’ll can argue about how much each is weighed. 

• Upvote 2

With pandemic impacting eligibility status, UND football program and players navigate unique 'senior days'

3 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Unfortunately we aren't making the trek from TC today for the game so no Sack City sign.  I should have left it with our tailgating crew. Driving in the snow not very appealing.  Lucky can watch it on TV.

TIL that the Sack City sign is not a permanent fixture at the Alerus. ;)  Maybe we need a back-up:

SACK CITY SIGN 

0  1

SACKED BY WEATHER

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Unfortunately we aren't making the trek from TC today for the game so no Sack City sign.  I should have left it with our tailgating crew. Driving in the snow not very appealing.  Lucky can watch it on TV.

You can put the 1st mark on the Sack City sign!