SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 FB Attendance

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

Last season ended 3 months ago at James Madison.
The last home game was Apr 24th, Missouri St, attendance was 3,024. Going to have to do better the rest of this year.
MVFC teams coming to the Alerus for a second conference season all in this same calendar year.
Only home game in September is Drake on the 18th.

Tickets should be in mail soon or likely in an email?
Purchased my season tickets (moved from section 215 to 214), as the student section is on the N end of visiting side ~ between 30 yard line and back of end zone.

Hopefully there will be plenty fans in the stands, including students. 
Corona could still have it's say this fall, but hoping for increased attendance.
~ 13.000 fans for the game in two months

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Last season ended 3 months ago at James Madison.
The last home game was Apr 24th, Missouri St, attendance was 3,024. Going to have to do better the rest of this year.
MVFC teams coming to the Alerus for a second conference season all in this same calendar year.
Only home game in September is Drake on the 18th.

Tickets should be in mail soon or likely in an email?
Purchased my season tickets (moved from section 215 to 214), as the student section is on the N end of visiting side ~ between 30 yard line and back of end zone.

Hopefully there will be plenty fans in the stands, including students. 
Corona could still have it's say this fall, but hoping for increased attendance.
~ 13.000 fans for the game in two months

Can’t wait for Oct 2nd

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

POTATO BOWL! 
Hopefully UND lined up a bunch of area schools/coaches to bring their players, band members (participating in parade), & etc. to this game.
Should pay back dividends, especially since the joint probably wouldn't be sold out?
Also, need some on campus effort to excite the collage student attendance.
Get the house close to full, in doing so, it motivates our fan base for this and the rest of the home games. 
IMO, getting the house to capacity just brings on exponentially enthusiastic cheers from the crowd.

On 9/13/2021 at 8:59 AM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

POTATO BOWL! 
Hopefully UND lined up a bunch of area schools/coaches to bring their players, band members (participating in parade), & etc. to this game.
Should pay back dividends, especially since the joint probably wouldn't be sold out?
Also, need some on campus effort to excite the collage student attendance.
Get the house close to full, in doing so, it motivates our fan base for this and the rest of the home games. 
IMO, getting the house to capacity just brings on exponentially enthusiastic cheers from the crowd.

Agreed.  I think we break 11 k this game.

On 9/13/2021 at 7:41 AM, gfhockey said:

If we would have beat usu guaranteed over 10k

im thinking 9300 due to the egg laid unless the students really come out

You've been pretty close on previous attendance projections, and I tip my hat.
I'm thinking we break 10,000 for this game, mainly because of the great newer mid-field seating opportunities to the public on the visiting players side.