SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 football season

Nodak78

6 hours ago, sodaksioux said:

I purchased my tickets for the ndsu game this morn.  Let's hope Champions Club members buy these up this week so there are not many left for the ndsu fans. 

What was the price for bison game?

We are #3 on the toughest schedules for top 25 teams. Plenty of opportunities this year to prove our worth.  I think without a doubt being in the MVFC has been a change for the better.  Better for rivalries, better for recruiting, more drivable road trips for most, more respect in the polls when you win etc. etc.. 

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2021-toughest-schedules-bzbz/?fbclid=IwAR0MQtJfyHZJ512uMw2iMtFa15To3ZZpu3Xg2YbZGocd6gYqyLFdL6N7ewk

10 hours ago, shep said:

Anyone read the latest Miller Q/A article?

Apparently Lotysz is dinged up and no date set for his return. 

Not great at all. If there was one positional group we needed to stay healthy, it was the O-line. Bend don't break philosophy right now, hopefully they have enough to make it work. Could definitely pay dividends down the road.

16 minutes ago, AJS said:

Not great at all. If there was one positional group we needed to stay healthy, it was the O-line. Bend don't break philosophy right now, hopefully they have enough to make it work. Could definitely pay dividends down the road.

On the flip side, I wouldn't imagine as a RS Freshman that Lotysz would be miles ahead of the others at Center. As weird as it might sound, since O-Line with their inexperience has such a spot light, but within reason (i.e. a guy or two) on the interior, being dinged up most likely wouldn't cause as big of a drop off between starters and backups as other positions. The big question is how many guys (interior) do they have before you see a significant drop off.