11 hours ago, MoSiouxFan said:

5.  NDSU

6.  UND

7.  SDSU

1  North Dakota State (40) 2-0 1000  Lost Badly
2 James Madison 1-0 952 2 won-Robert Morris 36-16
3 South Dakota State 1-0 918 5 Lost
4 Weber State 0-0 882 4 Won Idaho St 49-21
5 Northern Iowa 0-1 785 3 Won Younstown St 21-0 (Bison beat Youngstown 25-7)
6 Villanova 0-0 782 8 Haven't played yet
7 Illinois State 0-0 730 9 Lost USD 27-20
8 Kennesaw State 0-0 686 10 Won Shorter(?) 35-3
9 Nicholls 1-0 665 14 Won Lamar 55-0
10 Furman 1-0 658 15 Lost VMI 14-13
11 Wofford 1-0 565 16 Lost Chatanooga 24-13
12 Eastern Washington 0-0 502 18 Lost Idaho 28-21
13 Albany 0-0 475 17 no games yet--and no 2021 schedule that I could find
14 North Dakota 1-0 401

NR

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Big Lubowski said:

"Logically," based on what happened yesterday, the top five this week would probably be something like this:

1) James Madison

2) Weber St.

3) Kennesaw

4) Nicholls

5) UND

That or is at 3. Remember, we beat the Jacks. They are a brand name and we get bonus points for being in Teh Valley. #meatgauntlet 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

One more thing. I was really impressed with how the team did the knee thing yesterday. At first I was thinking “oh !@#$” when they knelt. But when the video then said they were going to stand for the anthem as a team I was relieved and impressed. Can’t handle that issue better than that. Great job to the program on that.

So did they kneel before then all stand once the anthem started ?

33 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

That or is at 3. Remember, we beat the Jacks. They are a brand name and we get bonus points for being in Teh Valley. #meatgauntlet 

Agreed. But, it seems like UND never moves up as much as might be expected. Even if it's 5, that's impressive. And I know, who cares about the polls, but they do affect who's in the playoffs so no harm in watching them.   

2 hours ago, Dustin said:

While obviously I wanted that pass completed, since it was 4th down, an interception was not the worst play there. 

Interception gained us like 7 yards. Not the worst outcome at all and he avoided the sack. Tommy might not blow anyone away but he absolutely has the "it" factor.

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

In watching the replays, he hit Maag in stride 20 yards down the field on the one pass.  On Maag's TD Tommy looked left first, then came back to Maag on the right and threw it on the money.  He had a couple other nice throws too.  It's only his 3rd game....he will only get better.

In watching the crazy Weah 40 yard TD run.....look at Ventrelli hustling down the field....he was only a few yards behind Weah.  The fumble popped right up to Weah, but great hustle by Ventrelli to be that far down the field and be in position to scrum for the ball if it bounced sideways instead. 

Also Otis hit a Jacks defensive line man head on and spun off of him before he could wrap up Otis.  Otis is a special player.  So happy for him as he overcame the studies issues.  Life lessons Learn early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Lubowski said:

Agreed. But, it seems like UND never moves up as much as might be expected. Even if it's 5, that's impressive. And I know, who cares about the polls, but they do affect who's in the playoffs so no harm in watching them.   

That was last decade. We’re blasting up the polls these days.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Yup. Everyone took a knee. They played a video talking about why. Then they stood as a team to honor the anthem. Can’t do it better than that.

This should be done by every team college or pro across the nation that feels it important to make a statement about social justice. 

• Upvote 4