SiouxSports.com Forum

Jacks VS Hawks

Nodak78

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Next you'll let it slip that UND's offense is actively trying to score touchdowns. 

Geez dude, whose side you on? 

Don't worry.  As long as there's still tape out there from the Rudy years no one is ever going to be believe it.

7 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

A huge day tomorrow for our football program. We will know a lot more in 24 hours. Contenders or pretenders. I say contenders.

I sure hope so.  Been let down so many times in the past several years, so I'm gaurdedly optimistic.  Hope this year is truly a new beginning and we are taking the next step! Time to get it done! 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, UND Fan said:

There has been no mention (in Herald or otherwise) that Craig Orlando and Elijah Beach were both out with injuries last week.  Both are expected to provide good DL depth.  Anyone know if they are playing today? 

Orlando was on crutches. 

20 minutes ago, JacksIllustrated said:

Well, to say Jackrabbit Nation is dissapointed is an understatement.  I think we are shocked about how we were dominated in the trenches.  Thanks for the good and respectful conversation this week and I'm looking forward to playing UND in the seasons ahead.  Should be a fun series to renew! Here is my game recap article called Rants and Raves. 

Your column highlighted something Hawks fans can be really happy about: Special Teams.

Fake punt, blocked punt, blocked field goal, nice KO returns and we finally have a kicker who can kick into the endzone. HUGE difference the ST's have made last year and into this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JacksIllustrated said:

Well, to say Jackrabbit Nation is dissapointed is an understatement.  I think we are shocked about how we were dominated in the trenches.  Thanks for the good and respectful conversation this week and I'm looking forward to playing UND in the seasons ahead.  Should be a fun series to renew! Here is my game recap article called Rants and Raves. 

You guys were dominated us in the trenches at the start though. I thought we were totally fucked and just hanging on by a thread in the first quarter. Our OL/DL must be in better shape because the second half was a different story.

There have been some epic games between the two and it's a great road trip for us. Great tailgating and a fun band in Brookings - and if you attend the right game you can buy a cow at halftime :). 

Back in the day... I remember a totally cold game day with snow. I went to the bathroom and it was packed with moms. I finally got to the stall snd I remember one lady saying... Is she really just going to the bathroom? We’re all in here to warm up.... love SDSU, fine school. I have known several graduates!