SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

8 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

As long as the legislature and executive branch remain split, I'm fine with the results. I like a divided federal government. 

Not so fast.......looks like GA trying to rig one of the senate elections as well.

Ironic how they can call the MI senate race but not GA or NC. Must be because MI is racist.

• Upvote 1

Some liberal moron sent a letter to the editor in the Fargo Forum suggesting  a mask mandate in ND..........enforced by the National Guard. 

Meanwhile in Portland..........

30 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Not so fast.......looks like GA trying to rig one of the senate elections as well.

Ironic how they can call the MI senate race but not GA or NC. Must be because MI is racist.

What a great little cult member you are.  Don't let facts get in your way.

51 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Looks like two runoffs in GA.  By then the Senate will be 50-48 red so the Republicans will just have to win 1 of those 2.  Anxious to see the military votes in GA, and if they have any effect on things, my guess is runoff. 

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

He is busy with his funeral business. The cultist killer misinforming patients. 

Dropping like flies.

Mask mandates work......just look at MN.

Record day in cases there yesterday. Almost 4000. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

All witty banter aside. It's time to stop with this BS cult talk. You support who you support, I'll support who I support and if we didn't have a screen in front of us making it safe to talk !@#$ we'd all likely get along just fine over a beer.

It's time to look for common ground instead of name calling. It's time to move on.

Naw, you arein a cult of personality worshipping President Pussy Grabber.

You are a Trumptard cultist through and through. 

You know why Dear Leader lost?  It's because you didn't fly enough of his flags at home and on your vehicle. 

Your idiocy is on full display with your blind loyalty to the chief pussy grabber. 

Now, grow a pair.  Snowflake 

LMFAO 

22 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Mask mandates work......just look at MN.

Record day in cases there yesterday. Almost 4000. 

Minnesota has had a mask mandate in place since late July. Didn't really stop the spread. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You know why Dear Leader lost?  It's because you didn't fly enough of his flags at home and on your vehicle. 

Your idiocy is on full display with your blind loyalty to the chief pussy grabber. 

LMFAO 

Must repeat what’s on CNN and Jimmy Kimmel.   You are predictable.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

Mods, the post above is now enough to end this.  The constant using of mentally handicapped slurs as punch lines...I have been bringing it up for months.  At some point it becomes human decency.  Do you fucking job.  It is the exact same as using the N word, which would be a huge no-no on here, correct?

Or one of the Mods could just ban him and we could move on. However, none of them seem to want to do the dirty work of banning him. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Goon said:

Or one of the Mods could just ban him and we could move on. However, none of them seem to want to do the dirty work of banning him. 

he doesn't need to be banned.  Just stop the incessant name calling and slurs. 

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

All witty banter aside. It's time to stop with this BS cult talk. You support who you support, I'll support who I support and if we didn't have a screen in front of us making it safe to talk !@#$ we'd all likely get along just fine over a beer.

It's time to look for common ground instead of name calling. It's time to move on.

When I was teaching and would hold debates in the classroom during election season or etc, I tried to convey to both sides of an issue or candidates that as soon as either side gets to name calling you've lost the debate, discussion is lost, accountabity is lost.

I had a student in 08, who was a huge Obama fan.  She couldn't tell you why, but bless her heart she stuck to her laurels.  In her election assignment on why she was voting for Obama she received an F, and was furious.  Why?  Because she called McCain a f## (yes wrote the word out) five times in her paragraph.  Her parents were upset with me until they got the copy of her literature.  She rewrote, and I bumped her grade up a bit.  

Ps:  I'd love to have a beer with ya sometime!  My brother went to NDSU so I'm used to the UND jokes. :lol:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

Minnesota has had a mask mandate in place since late July. Didn't really stop the spread. 

Nope. It didn't.

And neither will Biden's national mask mandate.

Masks are helpful but some like to pick and choose states they go after with increasing cases numbers.

6 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Mods, the post above is now enough to end this.  The constant using of mentally handicapped slurs as punch lines...I have been bringing it up for months.  At some point it becomes human decency.  Do you fucking job.  It is the exact same as using the N word, which would be a huge no-no on here, correct?

Yup.  A Trumptard snowflake.

• Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

LMFAO 

I take back what I said about getting along with you over a beer. I would love the opportunity to meet you and teach you a thing or two. Anytime buddy.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

Oh, fat boy.  Dear Leader is moving on and you are full of sadness. 

You need to polish your water cannon. 

• Downvote 2

Georgia will be another Chicago when it comes to the senate run offs

You can see the fixes are in, I suppose they will want mail in votes  only so they can control the outcome and they will count votes late until they get the outcome they want 

this is voter suppression 

any state that requires a 50 % minimum to win news to then key only two candidates be on the ballot

look How many are running for those seats 

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yup.  A Trumptard snowflake.

Put it this way: if you ever had a special needs kid or a relative with special needs you would not be using that term and it would not even be a part of your vocabulary.  But you don't so you are as ignorant as racists who use the N word to sound big.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

Put it this way: if you ever had a special needs kid or a relative with special needs you would not be using that term and it would not even be a part of your vocabulary.  But you don't so you are as ignorant as racists who use the N word to sound big.  

Like I posted earlier, he's a horrible, disgusting person with deep psychological issues. I know people with special needs kids and he wouldn't be saying these horrible things if he was halfway human. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3