SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I take back what I said about getting along with you over a beer. I would love the opportunity to meet you and teach you a thing or two. Anytime buddy.

Oh, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

Just because you want the chief pussy grabber to go after you sister, wife or daughter?  I mean, that doesn't seem to bother you.

Really, if that is the case you are the pussy.  Snowflake. 

LMFAO

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Put it this way: if you ever had a special needs kid or a relative with special needs you would not be using that term and it would not even be a part of your vocabulary.  But you don't so you are as ignorant as racists who use the N word to sound big.  

Further confirming you are a Trumptard cultist snowflake.

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Goon said:

Like I posted earlier, he's a horrible, disgusting person with deep psychological issues. I know people with special needs kids and he wouldn't be saying these horrible things if he was halfway human. 

Oh, fat boy.  I'm sorry.   I forgot to call you a Trumptard cultist.  You already know you're a snowflake. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

Just because you want the chief pussy grabber to go after you sister, wife or daughter?  I mean, that doesn't seem to bother you.

Really, if that is the case you are the pussy.  Snowflake. 

LMFAO

You're pathetic, I feel sorry for you. I hope you find happiness in your life.

my vote is the thread continues for a bit, perhaps until the election has been decided.  However, personal attacks and name calling should be met with silencing, not banning...   but that is my penchant for redemption opportunity.  Seems like someone is almost trying to get the thread shut down this morning, hmmm

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Naw, you arein a cult of personality worshipping President Pussy Grabber.

You are a Trumptard cultist through and through. 

You know why Dear Leader lost?  It's because you didn't fly enough of his flags at home and on your vehicle. 

Your idiocy is on full display with your blind loyalty to the chief pussy grabber. 

Now, grow a pair.  Snowflake 

LMFAO 

I think it’s high time we identify these Republican voters, round them up, and send them off to mental health facilities for an examination.

I’m @Hayduke1 and I approve this message.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I'm sure that you must be fulfilled worshipping Desr Leader and hoping he grabs the pussy to satisfy you. 

I'm very fulfilled in my life and it has nothing to do with who the president is. I wish you the same fulfillment.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, iluvdebbies said:

There are no rules in a dumpster fire: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I don't make the rules.;)

NO rules???......

Like actually none?......

Like make the real person accountable for the comments no rules? 

That would be a fun day. 

Or just swing the ban hammer on his spam account and let him continue with his established account and he can pretend to be normal until the demons get the better of his head to keyboard connection again.

6 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

NO rules???......

Like actually none?......

Like make the real person accountable for the comments no rules? 

That would be a fun day. 

Or just swing the ban hammer on his spam account and let him continue with his established account and he can pretend to be normal until the demons get the better of his head to keyboard connection again.

You going heels up after the election, Mr. Frigid Sue?  Does Q want you to team up with the missus? 

Hey heyduke, the presidential election is always a popularity contest, and almost half the voters liked him over Biden.....but I thought there was a blue wave coming?  What happened?  Most likely won't control the Senate, and halve lost/ are loosing a ton of seats in the house....your right, the people have spoken, and the majority reject the crazy ass ideas and demener of the left...get used to it, cause there will be even greater turn over in 2022 after they remove Biden and put Harris in.  Now grow the hell up, and try to actually do something for society instead of living off the government and being a keyboard warrior, because I am positive you couldn't back up the trash you talk in person, but I sure the hell can...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Some liberal moron sent a letter to the editor in the Fargo Forum suggesting  a mask mandate in ND..........enforced by the National Guard. 

Meanwhile in Portland..........

Lol he wants to send the North Dakota National Guard into communities to see if people are wearing masks?

"Why don't we win elections in ND anymore?" - libs lol

I will say this. There is a difference between being a Trump supporter and a Trump follower/defender. I feel there are too many people in this country that take every word of his to heart and defend him, even if it is wrong, extreme, or false. To say this election is rigged is sickening. Everyone knew that this election would be different due to each state's own way of counting these mail-in ballots, but nobody knew it would come down to the wire like this. Someone should have told Trump that the numbers weren't locked in before he started going off on how he already won and if he doesn't win, it is rigged. Who knows what it will look like when military votes start coming in too.

9 minutes ago, Siouxperkick said:

I will say this. There is a difference between being a Trump supporter and a Trump follower/defender. I feel there are too many people in this country that take every word of his to heart and defend him, even if it is wrong, extreme, or false. To say this election is rigged is sickening. Everyone knew that this election would be different due to each state's own way of counting these mail-in ballots, but nobody knew it would come down to the wire like this. Someone should have told Trump that the numbers weren't locked in before he started going off on how he already won and if he doesn't win, it is rigged. Who knows what it will look like when military votes start coming in too.

The same thing happened with Obama. He walked on water for so many people. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

I would agree with that, but not the extreme that I've been seeing. The point is politicians need to be called out and people need to realize that these guys shouldn't be put on pedestals and worshipped. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Acosta:  “Are you a sore loser?”

Oh, Jim, I cannot wait to hear your questions for Biden.

”Mr President, what is your favorite face mask, the Dart Vader one or the Muppets one?”

”Mr President, who is your pick to win the Super Bowl?”

”Mr President, did you have Captain Crunch for breakfast and if so, did you use 2% or skim milk?”

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Siouxperkick said:

I would agree with that, but not the extreme that I've been seeing. The point is politicians need to be called out and people need to realize that these guys shouldn't be put on pedestals and worshipped. 

I don’t think people who voted for Obama were asked to defend their decision the same way as those who voted for Trump.  I can vote for policy and not like the person.  The side that doesn’t support Trump has caused just as much of the extremes you think you are witnessing as those that support him.  

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Siouxperkick said:

I agree they shouldn't be worshiped, but would disagree with the extreme nature of that worship as it pertains to Obama.

He has risen to the level of folklore hero to many people. They'll literally get a tear in their eye and gloss over with joy at times talking about him.

Either way, your point is spot on. These people are just politicians and they should be judged as such, which means they should be judged by their policy decisions in my book. That is their job.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Siouxperkick said:

I give no quarter to Trump supporters.  They are collaborating in allowing his behavior, criminal activity and desecration of our democracy. 

F#ck them. 

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I agree they shouldn't be worshiped, but would disagree with the extreme nature of that worship as it pertains to Obama.

He has risen to the level of folklore hero to many people. They'll literally get a tear in their eye and gloss over with joy at times talking about him.

Either way, your point is spot on. These people are just politicians and they should be judged as such, which means they should be judged by their policy decisions in my book. That is their job.

Really?

You're as guilty of it as the rest of the cult.  Too big of a pussy to call out President Pussy Grabber.

So, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.  When can Trump grab your wife, daughter, sister by the pussy? 

• Downvote 1