SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

You're as guilty of it as the rest of the cult.  Too big of a pussy to call out President Pussy Grabber.

So, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.  When can Trump grab your wife, daughter, sister by the pussy? 

Serious question, which you won't answer because of you're a coward.

Have you ever said any of these things to someone in real life?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Put it this way: if you ever had a special needs kid or a relative with special needs you would not be using that term and it would not even be a part of your vocabulary.  But you don't so you are as ignorant as racists who use the N word to sound big.  

I have seen "Libtard" just as much or even more than I have seen "Trumptard". As someone who works with special needs students, I think both sides are disgusting.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I would say no, because he would be looking up from the ground wondering WTF just happened

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

That s$#t he spews is "politcs"? That is embarrassing on your end to give that retort. Making sexual references  about someone's wife, sister and daughter. That's politics? Really? Again if you're  a moderator be better.

10 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

You're as guilty of it as the rest of the cult.  Too big of a pussy to call out President Pussy Grabber.

So, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.  When can Trump grab your wife, daughter, sister by the pussy? 

So I ask again? 

I'll wait for UNDBIZ's enabling response.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Siouxperkick said:

I would agree with that, but not the extreme that I've been seeing. The point is politicians need to be called out and people need to realize that these guys shouldn't be put on pedestals and worshipped. 

The Obama worship was >= to Trump. There are plenty of people that are "ride or die" with The Don, but what made the Obama stuff worse is any criticism was deemed racist and the mainstream media was full-on invested in him being portrayed positively. The "Trump Train" folks tend to be working class people from rural areas or small cities. Their voice is generally heard once every two to four years.

The Obama stans(word the kids use nowadays) occupy the media,  academia, government in general. Their voice is heard constantly and any criticism of Obama was largely dismissed as "racist." 

Obama Admin built cages for kids at the border. I personally don't care because I think its a good idea, but it was not a bad thing until 2018 when Don used those facilities.

Obama IRS targeted conservative groups, yet his administration didn't face much criticism for that. His administration sued f'ing nuns of all people. He went after whistle-blowers and journalists in a way that would make Donald Trump blush. Dude got caught on a hot mic asking Putin to quit acting up until after his reelection. But yet there was limited accountability there because his loyal followers occupied the positions that would hypothetically hold him and his folks accountable.

Remember the dumpster fire of media coverage after RBG kicked the bucket? "We can't replace this icon of the Supreme Court with someone like Barrett!" Yet when Antonin Scalia, a conservative judicial icon died, Barack was just doing his job and the seat doesn't need to go to a conservative jurist.

TL:DR version: the difference between Trump Train folks and the Obama crowd isn't their devotion or necessarily their numbers, it is their positions in society. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

As a Trumptard cultist, have you ever had anything but pleasing Dear Leader on your mind?

Just let President Pussy Grabber do what he want to with the women in your life.  You'd be okay with it.  Because of your own cowardice. 

LMFAO

1 minute ago, JohnboyND7 said:

The Obama worship was >= to Trump. There are plenty of people that are "ride or die" with The Don, but what made the Obama stuff worse is any criticism was deemed racist and the mainstream media was full-on invested in him being portrayed positively. The "Trump Train" folks tend to be working class people from rural areas or small cities. Their voice is generally heard once every two to four years.

The Obama stans(word the kids use nowadays) occupy the media,  academia, government in general. Their voice is heard constantly and any criticism of Obama was largely dismissed as "racist." 

Obama Admin built cages for kids at the border. I personally don't care because I think its a good idea, but it was not a bad thing until 2018 when Don used those facilities.

Obama IRS targeted conservative groups, yet his administration didn't face much criticism for that. His administration sued f'ing nuns of all people. He went after whistle-blowers and journalists in a way that would make Donald Trump blush. Dude got caught on a hot mic asking Putin to quit acting up until after his reelection. But yet there was limited accountability there because his loyal followers occupied the positions that would hypothetically hold him and his folks accountable.

Remember the dumpster fire of media coverage after RBG kicked the bucket? "We can't replace this icon of the Supreme Court with someone like Barrett!" Yet when Antonin Scalia, a conservative judicial icon died, Barack was just doing his job and the seat doesn't need to go to a conservative jurist.

TL:DR version: the difference between Trump Train folks and the Obama crowd isn't their devotion or necessarily their numbers, it is their positions in society. 

What a dumb $hit.  A waste of oxygen.

I hope the choices to not ignore the despicable behavior of a few does not end the thread as the topics of the election and covid are a big part of the current situation.  I have 2 people on ignore, on from the right, one from the left,    the thing they have in common is their inability to contribute without being vulgar and childish

22 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I give no quarter to Trump supporters.  They are collaborating in allowing his behavior, criminal activity and desecration of our democracy. 

F#ck them. 

no one is afraid of you giving them no quarter lol. You remind me of the kid I pinned in high school wrestling without using my hands lol.

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

All witty banter aside. It's time to stop with this BS cult talk. You support who you support, I'll support who I support and if we didn't have a screen in front of us making it safe to talk !@#$ we'd all likely get along just fine over a beer.

It's time to look for common ground instead of name calling. It's time to move on.

It's time to look for common ground instead of name calling. Hilarious.

Too bad Trump didn't follow this advice. Too bad republicans don't have a spine. He would have been re-elected by now. I love irony.  

2 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

Too bad Trump didn't follow this advice. Too bad republicans don't have a spine. He would have been re-elected by now. I love irony.  

What's hilarious about that?

BTW I'm not Donald Trump so I don't speak for him, nor does he speak for me.

Just now, Bison06 said:

BTW I'm not Donald Trump so I don't speak for him, not does he speak for me.

It's hilarious because for 4 years Trump (all his life, really) was (and still is) a complete vulgar, childish, lying, narcissistic a-hole. And republicans didn't say boo about it. 

Perhaps if Reps would have tried to find common ground and stop Trumps name calling, etc. the Dems wouldn't be icing up the champagne.

But Reps wouldn't do it 'cuz their base was fine with it. So maybe your plea, noble as it is, would have been better expressed 4 years ago. 

7 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

According to you Trump did not find common ground yet gained his minority support from 4 years ago.  Hi name calling was mostly directed towards those that told him he was keeping the minority population back.   That is irony.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

something about if, buts, chips, nuts and christmas.....   not all on the right, or people that voted right approved of the actions of Trump,   also note if the democrats would have found a decent candidate this would have been a chip shot for them...  It is interesting to watch the battle between "vote for the personality of the candidate" vs. "vote for the ideologies of that side of the aisle"...

6 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

It's hilarious because for 4 years Trump (all his life, really) was (and still is) a complete vulgar, childish, lying, narcissistic a-hole. And republicans didn't say boo about it. 

Perhaps if Reps would have tried to find common ground and stop Trumps name calling, etc. the Dems wouldn't be icing up the champagne.

But Reps wouldn't do it 'cuz their base was fine with it. So maybe your plea, noble as it is, would have been better expressed 4 years ago. 

I wasn't speaking for our politicians, I was speaking about the citizens of our country.

If you want a legitimate civil war then that's the path we're on and that's not hyperbole. Civil discourse among the citizens of our country is on the verge of being lost forever. There is only one logical conclusion to that if you look at the history of the world and it will be bloody. We can't afford to believe the other side of the aisle is the enemy, the consequences are too large.

28 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Funny. 

You remind me of an inbred Trumptard.

That won't go away.

Sorry that my parents are descended from different countries entirely. I suppose that rules out being inbred.

As for going away, I suspect you'll find one of us to be more welcome here than the other. Shall we take a quick vote?

51 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I doubt very much he ever has, even the mildly soylent libs on the front range would've slapped the stupid out of him if he spewed this crap in public.

Out visiting Western ND..... likely he woulda needing some dental work and some shoe leather removed from the colon if he said something like this to someones face. 

And it would probably be his own family givn him the lesson.

24 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

D's managed to find a pretty average candidate at best and still win, while losing seats in the House and not picking up much, if anything, in the Senate. That kind of stuff doesn't happen unless people crossing the voting line which is contrary to your point about R's not saying "boo" about it. But I don't disagree that if Trump handled himself better, he would have won re-election.

14 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

First off, Jason Whitlock is nothing but a grifter. Just wanted to point that out even if his point isn't necessarily wrong on this. But it is no different than how Trump won 4 years ago due to the hatred of Hillary.

27 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

BTW I'm not Donald Trump so I don't speak for him, nor does he speak for me.

You love Dear Leader and would gladly turn your head while him and his family of grifters rob the government blind, coerce the Justice Department into false investigations against political opponents, lie about anything under the sun to attempt to make himself either the victim or the heroe.

And he could grab the women in your life by the pussy.   Because you are too cowardly to say or do anything. 

F#ck off Trumptard.  It is over.

ROTFLMFAO

16 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I doubt very much he ever has, even the mildly soylent libs on the front range would've slapped the stupid out of him if he spewed this crap in public.

Out visiting Western ND..... likely he woulda needing some dental work and some shoe leather removed from the colon if he said something like this to someones face. 

And it would probably be his own family givn him the lesson.

Hey, QAnon believer.

How us bat$hit crazy working out for you?  Did you find that pizza place yet? 

Oh, Mr. Internet Tough Guy #2.  Is Medora a good place for some "heels up" action?

LMFAO