SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, Bison06 said:

So typical. The ruling class in our country disgusts me.

You'd think politicians would love this easy opportunity to be like the rest of us.

Love that she thinks this is a conspiracy lol she's the left's version of Donald J. President except somehow, she's more out of touch than he is and he grew up loaded lol

2 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You'd think politicians would love this easy opportunity to be like the rest of us.

Love that she thinks this is a conspiracy lol she's the left's version of Donald J. President except somehow, she's more out of touch than he is and he grew up loaded lol

What's the most disturbing to me, is she has been playing the game so long, she realizes that even though it is on video and there is ZERO excuse for her to be breaking the rules she put in place, if she denies it she'll get away with it no problem. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Heil Twitler, cult.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/owner-burned-business-accuses-trump-misleading-public-72771539

Owner of burned business accuses Trump of misleading public

The owner of a camera shop that was destroyed during unrest in Kenosha and featured during President Donald Trump’s visit says the president used his store for political gain by appearing with a former owner of the business

He still owned the building which does make him a business owner.  Plus yes the building was still burned to the ground.  Not the drop mic moment you were looking for.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Another peaceful, peaceful night. Portland mayor peacefully driven from his home by peaceful demonstrators committing acts of peaceful vandalism while peacefully setting fires of peace.

So peaceful he couldnt take it any more so hes looking for a new house.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I was thinking that same thing.  I don't know too many rednecks advocating for this much government control. 

2 hours ago, Goon said:

I was thinking that same thing.  I don't know too many rednecks advocating for this much government control. 

You are absolutely correct.

Rednecks have names like Zonadub & Goon.

You make it so easy!

• Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Another peaceful, peaceful night. Portland mayor peacefully driven from his home by peaceful demonstrators committing acts of peaceful vandalism while peacefully setting fires of peace.

Yep, mostly ☮️ peaceful. Shooting off fireworks in a building is considered peaceful protected first amendment speech. 

27 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

You are absolutely correct.

Rednecks have names like Zonadub & Goon.

You make it so easy!

Isn’t it past your bed time? You’re not good at this at all. Redneck names are like Cletus, Bubba, Roscoe. 

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

He still owned the building which does make him a business owner.  Plus yes the building was still burned to the ground.  Not the drop mic moment you were looking for.

JFC, if President Trump cured cancer the Democrats would probably impeach him. I mean seriously, John Rode still owns the rubble of the building, so, I think he has the right to stand next to it with the president. 

Tom Gram said he bought Rode's Camera Shop from the Rode family eight years ago, though John Rode still owns the property. Gram's four decades of work at the store came to an end Aug. 24, when the building was destroyed by fire during protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Gram said Trump’s references to Rode as the owner of the business were deceptive. The White House, however, noted Tuesday that Rode and his family founded and built Rode’s Camera Shop before World War II and still own the building that houses the shop.

This short paragraph from the Wall Street Journal Opinion page sums it up real well. 

“This election is incredibly consequential for middle America,” said Mr. McConnell, a Kentucky Republican and the only top congressional leader in either party who’s not from California or New York. Democrats prefer that “all of us in flyover country keep quiet and let them decide how we should live our lives,” he said. “They want to tell you when you can go to work, when your kids can go to school. They want to tax your job out of existence and then send you a check for unemployment. They want to tell you what kind of car you can drive and what sources of information are credible.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

Only thing missing is a big firecrack up their rearend.

The German Police don't fool around at all. When they say move, you're going to move and they don't care about your feelings. Germany doesn't have the mess that Seattle and Portland does. 

So here is a story for you:

Surly Brewing is closing their brew hall on Nov 2nd.  They are putting the blame on COVID.

Is that the whole story though... two days before the closure, the employees at the brew hall announced that they were going to unionize.

Thoughts?