Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1804

  • Oxbow6

    1780

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1134

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Holy crap you guys.  Its getting bad for him.  Everyone has to agree something should be done, no?

 

 

HRwCbKs.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Screw those poor people then I guess.

Why are they poor?  Dysfunctional governments.  Look at our school lunch programs.  Back when I went to grade school  (60's)we had subsidized lunches which is great and people weren't as well off as today.  Today we provide breakfast, lunch, after school lunch and weekend lunches.  Some parents have abdicated their responsibility in caring for their children and now let the state do it.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites


 

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.

 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

CED8B6F6-46F0-4E56-8536-A2A71D2EA0B7.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Why are they poor?  Dysfunctional governments.  Look at our school lunch programs.  Back when I went to grade school  (60's)we had subsidized lunches which is great and people weren't as well off as today.  Today we provide breakfast, lunch, after school lunch and weekend lunches.  Some parents have abdicated their responsibility in caring for their children and now let the state do it.

I'm not trying to make a political point.  I don't care about their government.  I care that people are going to starve because we panicked and shut down the world.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

E6DC92EB-9A11-4619-BF36-194C9DE84E2D.jpeg

 

Enacting this policy would be thoroughly outrageous for a DA to do.    So I looked it up.    

Apparently the story came from an outlet called Red State.  They claimed to have obtained a government “Looting Guidelines” secret document from a confidential source.  They also tied the DA to George Soros.  

Anyhow, the purpose of the document was to promote consistency in filing practices by determining if a theft was or wasn’t related to the state of emergency (PC 463).  One of the factors in determining this was to assess if a crime was for financial gain or personal need.    

So is the DA looking at this factor before charging someone?  Sure.  But she's not doing so to charge/not charge someone.  She's doing so to separate looting crimes from regular crime for categorical and consistency purposes.  This has nothing to do with the police either.    

 

That's some serious spin you posted.  

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

Enacting this policy would be thoroughly outrageous for a DA to do.    So I looked it up.    

Apparently the story came from an outlet called Red State.  They claimed to have obtained a government “Looting Guidelines” secret document from a confidential source.  They also tied the DA to George Soros.  

Anyhow, the purpose of the document was to promote consistency in filing practices by determining if a theft was or wasn’t related to the state of emergency (PC 463).  One of the factors in determining this was to assess if a crime was for financial gain or personal need.    

So is the DA looking at this factor before charging someone?  Sure.  But she's not doing so to charge/not charge someone.  She's doing so to separate looting crimes from regular crime for categorical and consistency purposes.  This has nothing to do with the police either.    

 

That's some serious spin you posted.  

Yeah, how dare he cite the website Red State. (Sarcasum) If it's not MSDNC or Constipated News Network, it's not considered a solid source. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it occur to anyone that the reporting of "outbreaks" at college campuses might be a bit off the mark?  Especially since the semester just started.

If these are first time testers/first time positives, they most likely came to college WITH the virus.  The only thing breaking out is detection.

Are any communities aggressively testing healthy, asymptomatic 18-22 year olds at anything approaching the level of their schools?

#factsnotfear

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The last time voters elected a Republican mayor:
Seattle - 1964
Minneapolis - 1957
Portland - 1952
Chicago - 1927
Washington, D.C. - NEVER
But Democrats want to blame President Trump for crime in these cities?
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Goon said:

Yeah, how dare he cite the website Red State. (Sarcasum) If it's not MSDNC or Constipated News Network, it's not considered a solid source. 

 

Quit being stupid.    This ultimately has nothing to do with the Red State Publication, but rather the document they produced.  It validates what I'm saying.  Keep in mind, police make the arrests - they don't file charges.  The document they uncovered pertains to filing charges as it pertains to California looting laws.  

 

https://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/image2.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

 

Quit being stupid.    This ultimately has nothing to do with the Red State Publication, but rather the document they produced.  It validates what I'm saying.  Keep in mind, police make the arrests - they don't file charges.  The document they uncovered pertains to filing charges as it pertains to California looting laws.  

 

https://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/image2.jpeg

Lighten up a bit Francis. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One death....one....in MN yesterday. I'd say that's a big win for that state considering Walz's revised revised revised death prediction was 22000.

 

Not so fast.....after today's presser from Birx, Walz and th MDH. Just constantly  peddling fear.  People need a little hope. Not constant doom and gloom that it's going to get worse.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Holy crap you guys.  Its getting bad for him.  Everyone has to agree something should be done, no?

 

Yet,we're to believe that President Trump is a world class dummy and then I watch this. It's really is sad. This isn't funny anymore. Seriously, the Democrats couldn't find a reasonable person to run for president? Instead, the Democrats nominated this man. This is shaping up to be a landslide in Trump's favor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

fixed per the cdc

I assuming this is what you're talking about. 

Hmm.

Quote

 

According to this new report, a whopping 94 percent of the deaths that had Coronavirus listed as the cause actually had something else that actually brought the death about. That leaves only six percent of the deaths to be caused by the COVID-19 virus without help.

The CDC provided an information table that shows you the breakdown of what people died from most while having Coronavirus. As you can see, the vast majority of them had other lung-related ailments associated with the deaths, with other factors such as hypertension, heart failure, and other circulatory system diseases to blame.

Other factors include deaths related to Alzheimer’s, diabetes, obesity, as well as a large number related to “intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning, and other adverse events.” There are also nearly 78,000 deaths described as “all other conditions and causes.”

It does not go into further detail what “adverse events” or “other conditions and causes” means.

The CDC also noted where the deaths took place. The most, by far, occurred in a “healthcare setting” or hospitals at 105,964. Strikingly, nursing homes contained the next highest death numbers at 36,078.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MrEdway said:

So they can mail in their vote for Biden and the rest of the democrats from the grave. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...