SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, Redneksioux said:

Sure it's not the only risk, it's just the biggest risk to those. 

In this small hand selected period of time maybe, but overall they are still much more at risk of the underlying condition rather than Covid if you were capable of taking a step back and looking big picture.  

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

What you don't realize(or maybe you do) is your logic has always applied to people's risk in society, you just haven't focused on it until the media told you to.

Thinking this way used to be seen as a sickness in it's own right, you're afraid of other people, afraid of what the world might do to you. It's not healthy.

I've been aware before the media told me, and you know that.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Interesting question. I suppose they could make an argument that the individual is a threat to the other students, but I would think that a school can't dictate otherwise legal behavior off of school property?

I wouldnt be surprised if there is some nonsense in the student handbook or some form students agreed to that somehow allows it. Kinda hope one of the kids leaves the house now though to see what happens. 

I’m sure there is some rule that no one reads (or is in the fine print) that is currently being stretched to its legal limit on this.

Who reads the student handbook in college anyways?  

Just now, Redneksioux said:

I've been aware before the media told me, and you know that.

No you haven't.  Im guessing before Covid you went to a movie or sporting event at some point without a mask... And although Covid may have not have been present, other airborne illnesses were that could affect those with underlying conditions......you just didn't realize that it was there in the air. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Any minute now... 

How do we celebrate?

I vote we roll some hippies down the street with 5G water cannons!

Let's make it an even 600. :) Heydud1 gets hyper excited when you talk about water cannons. 

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Right.......like the 8 false positives a couple weeks ago?

I have a friend that gets the test every week. What's the point? Especially, if there are that many false positives. 

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Hopkins (MN) school board voted to remove the police presence from the high school.

So who are they going to have guard the schools in that district? They're putting the lives of the students in jeopardy. Unbelievable. Thank God, Grand Forks hasn't fallen for this bravo sierra. 

Presidential debate commission announces moderators for fall contests
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/presidential-debate-commission-announces-moderators-for-fall-contests/ar-BB18DQON?ocid=msedgntp

The first debate, set for Sept. 29 in Cleveland, will be hosted by “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace, who in 2016 became the first journalist from his right-leaning network to moderate a general election debate.

24 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Presidential debate commission announces moderators for fall contests
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/presidential-debate-commission-announces-moderators-for-fall-contests/ar-BB18DQON?ocid=msedgntp

The first debate, set for Sept. 29 in Cleveland, will be hosted by “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace, who in 2016 became the first journalist from his right-leaning network to moderate a general election debate.

So, if Fox New is right-leaning, can we call @CNN and @MSDNC left-wing cheerleaders? 

This is kind of funny. This guy is really going to like prision. 

A responding officer says he saw four individuals walking towards a protest with baseball bats. One man was wearing a metal helmet with goggles and military-style gear with multiple pouches, and was carrying an Antifa flag. When the officer pulled his squad car in front of the group, they ran away. The officer caught Banta, who was carrying the flag, and says Banta "dropped into the fetal position and began crying." He accused the officer of lying on him; the officer replied nobody was on him.