SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

15 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Give people back the right to make their own choices, and you'll find out.

You're in Grand Forks County right? If you aren't a student, other than not being able to go to a bar or restaurant past 11pm, what other choices can you not make on your own?

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

You're in Grand Forks County right? If you aren't a student, other than not being able to go to a bar or restaurant past 11pm, what other choices can you not make on your own?

Go to a f'n high school football game, for one.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

You're serious?

Masks

Sporting events

Dining out

Travel

Do I really have to list these?

There's no mask mandate in Grand Forks.

Isn't it the right of those holding the events to allow who they want in?

Why can't you dine out?

Why can't you travel?

4 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Boy, you're a special kind of dumb.

I also wonder about his/her screen name. I do not know A single true redneck that would allow the government to have this much control over his personal freedom of choice

Just now, zonadub said:

I also wonder about his/her screen name. I do not know A single true redneck that would allow the government to have this much control over his personal freedom of choice

I was thinking that same thing.  I don't know too many rednecks advocating for this much government control. 

35 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Let's start by lowering the chance.

What chance would be considered unacceptable to you?

No, this is your argument.  Don't be scared of giving an answer like you are of living life.  YOU are the one that is trying to dictate to everyone what acceptable risk is so YOU should step up and state what acceptable is.  Your hypocrisy and wishy washy answers are exactly what it wrong with the Covid situation. 

The level of risk that I find unacceptable is irrelevant to the rest of Grand Forks or society in general.  If I don't feel safe in a situation, I will remove myself from that situation.  I won't whine and cry until everyone else does too. You really don't get it do you?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

No, this is your argument.  Don't be scared of giving an answer like you are of living life.  YOU are the one that is trying to dictate to everyone what acceptable risk is so YOU should step up and state what acceptable is.  Your hypocrisy and wishy washy answers are exactly what it wrong with the Covid situation. 

The level of risk that I find unacceptable is irrelevant to the rest of Grand Forks or society in general.  If I don't feel safe in a situation, I will remove myself from that situation.  I won't whine and cry until everyone else does too. You really don't get it do you?

Yet here your are whining and crying.

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

It's not whining and crying, it's asking to live life as normal.  Whining and crying is being scared of living life and expecting everyone else to curl up in the fetal position too.  

Anyways, once again, you showed your true colors and general lack of knowledge by not being able to support your argument by giving any response to what acceptable risk is.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Goon said:

So who are they going to have guard the schools in that district? They're putting the lives of the students in jeopardy. Unbelievable. Thank God, Grand Forks hasn't fallen for this bravo sierra. 

Antifi is going to march right in there. 

Continue being very afraid.  Or, paranoid in your case.  Lol

6 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

But keep on keeping on, people like you are doing what seemed to be impossible 6 months ago.  You are handing the election to Trump again.  When it comes to giving up personal freedom, you are in the minority when it comes to people that blindly do so without questioning it.....and a growing number of people are fed up with that mentality 

3 hours ago, Goon said:

So who are they going to have guard the schools in that district? They're putting the lives of the students in jeopardy. Unbelievable. Thank God, Grand Forks hasn't fallen for this bravo sierra. 

Antifi is going to march right in there. 

Continue being very afraid.  Or, paranoid in your case.  Lol

Heil Twitler, cult.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/owner-burned-business-accuses-trump-misleading-public-72771539

Owner of burned business accuses Trump of misleading public

The owner of a camera shop that was destroyed during unrest in Kenosha and featured during President Donald Trump’s visit says the president used his store for political gain by appearing with a former owner of the business

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol........spin all you want but that building still looks burned down....even an idiot.....well most idiots....would consider the current owner of the property/building every bit the stakeholder as the guy that ran the camera shop located in that building.  

Business owner is just mad at himself.  I for one am shocked there was a camera business to even buy 8 years ago......didn't those go away 20 years ago with something called digital cameras?

14 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

But keep on keeping on, people like you are doing what seemed to be impossible 6 months ago.  You are handing the election to Trump again.  When it comes to giving up personal freedom, you are in the minority when it comes to people that blindly do so without questioning it.....and a growing number of people are fed up with that mentality 

Is the tantrum complete?

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Is the tantrum complete?

You're the one crying and throwing a tantrum about people not putting any droplets into the air and can't even back up your own argument of what acceptable is.  

I'm fine wide open.  Why aren't you?