SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Angain fake news, a true Trumper. I've posted many links to FOX.

A true trumper? I’m extremely critical of Trump and not even sure if he’ll get my vote. Expand your thought process beyond some monolithic, non-existent “Trumper”

39 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Night one of the RNC was all about spreading fear, in stark contrast to the hopeful message of the DNC.

Kimberly Guilfoyle wearing a costume: Kimberly Guilfoyle, the national chair of the Trump Victory Finance Committee and girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., delivered a prerecorded speech to the largely virtual 2020 Republican National Convention on Monday. Kevin Lamarque/Reuters

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/night-one-of-the-rnc-was-all-about-spreading-fear-in-stark-contrast-to-the-hopeful-message-of-the-dnc/ar-BB18l1eg

This could be an Onion article.

After the Dystopian National Convention last week you could see the MSNBC and CNN brain trust was a little bit surprised and shook up last night.

I thought all the speeches were great with the exception of Don Junior and his girlfriend Kim was too over the top.

35 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

RNC
The party's choice to skip passing a platform shows this is Trump's party. Therfore, many are leaving to beat Trump in this election and then retake their party back.

Is this what you know is happening? We appreciate the update

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

RNC
The party's choice to skip passing a platform shows this is Trump's party. Therfore, many are leaving to beat Trump in this election and then retake their party back.

"Take their party back" 

Have you seen his approval rating within the party?

The will of the people is why Trump beat out 20 something primary candidates last year.  Of course RINOS and career politicians have been upset about him.  Good.  Pretty sure we heard pretty much this same story line from 4 years ago as well though, no?  

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

"Take their party back" 

The will of the people is why Trump beat out 20 something primary candidates last year.  Of course RINOS and career politicians have been upset about him.  Good.  Pretty sure we heard pretty much this same story line from 4 years ago as well though, no?  

This.  Donald is not a politician by trade, which is why both sides do not like him.  He is a business man first.  He is far from perfect and should stay away from twitter.  But, with the legislation he's signed, he at least is looking out for the best interests of Americans and American interests.  Prior to Trump being elected, there used to be a lot of chatter about getting a President who wasn't a politician, someone who would get things done instead of worry about partisan politics.  Like him it or not, that is what Trump is and why many people gravitate to him.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, nodak651 said:

"Take their party back" 

I like Scott Walker and I am a fan of him and Ted Cruz. I can't imagine the mess we'd have with John Kasich or Jeb Bush. Both are horrible politicians. For the most part, the only DNC candidates I liked was Tulsi and Yang. Both were likable, but we can't afford their agenda. As a gun owner, their platform sucks. I love Ted's podcast. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/verdict-with-ted-cruz/id1495601614?i=1000479561748

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Night one of the RNC was all about spreading fear, in stark contrast to the hopeful message of the DNC.

Kimberly Guilfoyle wearing a costume: Kimberly Guilfoyle, the national chair of the Trump Victory Finance Committee and girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., delivered a prerecorded speech to the largely virtual 2020 Republican National Convention on Monday. Kevin Lamarque/Reuters

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/night-one-of-the-rnc-was-all-about-spreading-fear-in-stark-contrast-to-the-hopeful-message-of-the-dnc/ar-BB18l1eg

The speeches last night were pretty good and not a snooze fest like last week. If you thought the Republicans were spreading fear and the Democrats weren’t you obviously have not been watching the convention speeches. I was honestly pretty inspired by the speeches last night as they laid out the direction this country needs to go. I will not let the mainstream media skew the narrative but then again I’m just a member of the sewing circle cult so what do I know!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

If you think this speech below or Tim Scott’s speech were about fear you need to watch again   They were about opportunity and self responsibility   

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/tdna190145

• Upvote 2

I thought Hershels speech was the best

listened to very little of heitkamps show and per usual didn’t gave one good thing to say about last night

I ask myself if the democrats Proposals and ideas were the Republicans ideas would I vote for the republicans, no

tax increases, defund police, no borders, illegals become citizens, one size fits all health care, riots in the streets become peaceful protests, free college, 

19 minutes ago, Kab said:

listened to very little of heitkamps show and per usual didn’t gave one good thing to say about last night

I ask myself if the democrats Proposals and ideas were the Republicans ideas would I vote for the republicans, no

tax increases, defund police, no borders, illegals become citizens, one size fits all health care, riots in the streets become peaceful protests, free college, 

Stability, economic growth,

6XFYFK3DZA3W5ICNDETUMMVECI.jpeg

Lower deficit, 

original.png

Pesky facts...

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

RNC

https://bongino.com/yougov-cbs-poll-trump-up-10-points-against-biden-among-independents/?fbclid=IwAR287KfkpOt-2z2ysE5SaQPk-4_AZFmFmdAfliR_-l2rr-d-Waqmy258pSU

image.png.ceec432edc198db49a9ea8f197b71313.png

54 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Why are you such a democratic party fan right now if you're a Bernie guy? Their platforms are very different.

Bolshevik Bernie’s platform is Free Sh!t for everyone.  Tax the crap out of everyone. Free college. Green New Deal. Confiscate everyone’s guns. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kab said:

As a ND liberal you would think Joel H would have a little common sense but I guess not. Wake up ND democrats you don’t have to walk the line with the radical left agenda. Until the ND democrats become more moderate they will have no chance at taking meaningful republican seats. This comes from someone who voted for the last 3 moderate democrats until they decided to go awol against the wishes of ND. They should be modeling what Heidi did during her first senate race..... fiscally conservative and socially liberal 

25 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Breaking news on the Covid front.....I'm still alive as are 330M+ other individuals that live in this country.

Carry on........

I’m still trying to wrap my head around how 170k covid deaths are solely Trumps fault. What could have been done differently without stomping on our constitutional rights? We have seen what mask mandates have resulted in...... businesses not enforcing them and people choosing to not follow them. Our citizens controlled our own destiny and many chose not to social distance or follow the guidelines. We have no one to blame except ourselves!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Stability, economic growth,

6XFYFK3DZA3W5ICNDETUMMVECI.jpeg

Lower deficit, 

original.png

Pesky facts...

You should know by now neither party truly cares about the deficit, first republicans complained during Obama and not Democrats are complaining during  Trumps term. The only one staying consistent on the issue is Rand Paul...