SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

10 minutes ago, Goon said:

For the people that think that Portland Riots are peaceful demonstrations check out these tweets. i

Andy is a brave reporter that has done a good job covering Antifa in Portland. 

This is an assault, several agents, mostly peaceful, eh?

Yep, peaceful. 

Right wing propagandist.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andy-ngo-right-wing-troll-antifa-877914/

• Downvote 3
  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

So what are you saying? These videos  don’t exits and are just used to cause a stir? You’re a flippin’ idiot. Just a real meat head. 

I'm saying the source is questionable, Archie Bunker.  

38 minutes ago, Goon said:

For the people that think that Portland Riots are peaceful demonstrations check out these tweets. i

Andy is a brave reporter that has done a good job covering Antifa in Portland. 

This is an assault, several agents, mostly peaceful, eh?

Yep, peaceful. 

It is time for the water cannons 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Andy Ngo doctored the videos? You don’t even believe that. Just admit you are being confronted with evidence that goes against your belief system and won’t accept it.

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Just admit you are being confronted with evidence that goes against your belief system and won’t accept it.

I just question the source.   Although, I must admit you are an expert in denying reality. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

I just question the source.   Although, I must admit you are an expert in denying reality. 

Question the source? It’s a video. Either you believe what you’re seeing or you don’t.

What does the source have to do with it? Are these not videos of Portland?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

The source is pretty solid. You’re spitting out talking points from the left that want to deny this is actually happening. 

6 minutes ago, Goon said:

The source is pretty solid. You’re spitting out talking points from the left that want to deny this is actually happening. 

What exactly was happening?  Even if the videos were taken in that context?

Looks like a guy had a gun pulled on him so he pulled one on the other guy.  Ok. 

Some folks tried to tear down a fence.  Probably wasn't successful.

"Something" hit a federal officer, or not one...who knows?  

Laser pointers brandished at some officers by some people.  

Hmmm.

Not good, but not exactly earth shattering actions by a minority of folks involved in a heated protest escalated by the Trump Administration. 

That's only if this is taken in the context presented by a discredited source. 

53 minutes ago, Goon said:

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/media-presented-far-right-grifter-andy-ngo-credible-journalist-reporting-left-wing

"Far-right writer Andy Ngo has been presented as a credible authority on left-wing violence following an attack on him at a rally in late June. Now it’s been revealed that Ngo has secretly been working alongside a violent far-right group to cherry-pick and misrepresent left-wing activism in an attempt to downplay right-wing violence."

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/28/right-wing-journalist-andy-ngo-outed-video-shows-him-hanging-out-with-far-right-hate-group/

Just weeks later, however, a video surfaced on Twitter showing Ngo pal around with the Proud Boys-adjacent group Patriot Prayer.

The video shows Ngo laughing as the group plans a violent attack on antifa members at a Portland bar in May. The video surfaced as part of a lawsuit brought by the bar, accusing Patriot Prayer members of causing a riot."

So let me get this straight.  Someone criticizing Antifa for its violent tendencies just posted content from a ‘journalist’ associated with violent far right-wing hate groups?  

The  comedy just writes itself.  

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

So let me get this straight.  Someone criticizing Antifa for its violent tendencies just posted content from a ‘journalist’ associated with violent far right-wing hate groups?  

So you think a journalist who is  homosexual and the son of Vietnamese immigrants is some sort of secret agent for the far right? I agree with you that the comedy writes itself.

29 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

So you think a journalist who is  homosexual and the son of Vietnamese immigrants is some sort of secret agent for the far right? I agree with you that the comedy writes itself.

So.  

Someone's sexual orientation and ethnicity determines that they cannot be a supporter of the far right? 

Your view of people must be one of definitive categorizations.  You really need to get out more. 

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So.  

Someone's sexual orientation and ethnicity determines that they cannot be a supporter of the far right? 

Your view of people must be one of definitive categorizations.  You really need to get out more. 

Don't be surprised come Nov 3.  Your description of far right will be much closer to middle of the road.

4 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Don't be surprised come Nov 3.  Your description of far right will be much closer to middle of the road.

Ah, a believer is this massive "silent majority" that keeps getting under represented in the polls.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Lol. 

4 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Lanny Davis

@LannyDavis
· 34m
Violent protesters lighting fires and using violence in Portland should wear @realDonaldTrump buttons. That is who they are helping.Progressives in Portland need to call them out, including the Mayor. ReTweet please. Don’t allow violent people help @realDonaldTrum
4 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Joe Scarborough

@JoeNBC
· 2h
How does breaking windows at a courthouse, setting fire to a federal building, firing guns in crowds, and committing acts of vandalism forward any cause? Actually, don’t bother because there is no good answer. It is self-destructive to any cause you promote.
30 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So.  

Define the belief system of the far right that you’re describing and the answer to your question will present itself. 

17 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ah, a believer is this massive "silent majority" that keeps getting under represented in the polls.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Lol. 

Were you not old enough to vote in 2016? You are saying the exact same things. I’m not saying it’ll work out the same way, but you’re mocking something that literally already happened Four years ago.

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

Define the belief system of the far right that you’re describing and the answer to your question will present itself. 

No, you seriously believe that ones sexual orientation and ethnicity defines their political and moral stance.

Yet, Roy Cohn existed.  That one was low hanging fruit. 

Hmmm....   

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

No, you seriously believe that ones sexual orientation and ethnicity defines their political and moral stance.

Yet, Roy Cohn existed.  That one was low hanging fruit. 

Hmmm....   

Let’s be clear, I don’t believe that ones sexual orientation or race define them in any way at all. In fact I believe the exact opposite.

What I’m telling you is that the belief system of the far right, DOES judge people on the above categories. In fact they make it pretty clear how they feel about minorities and homosexuals.

What an odd an example to use since Ray Cohn wasn’t openly gay and they really didn’t find out he was gay until after he died. Also, not a minority.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic