SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Funny thing is ... she's not on the street looting and burning.

She's on Instagram calling to work within the system to fix the system. Discourse. 

She has some very strange parameters. If you want the unrest to end then you should be for healthcare for all or your a hypocrite?  Seriously

1 hour ago, Goon said:

Antifa Thug outed  by his patriot grandmother. Look at their mug shots. Pathetic. 

I hope he and bubba have a very meaningful relationship for many years to come.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Thanks for using AOC as an example.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/05/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-minneapolis-protests-george-floyd/

“If you are calling for an end to this unrest, and if you are a calling for an end to all of this, but you are not calling for the end of the conditions that created the unrest, you are a hypocrite,” she said in a video on Instagram Saturday morning, posted above. “So if you’re out here calling for the end of unrest, then you better be calling for health care as a human right, you better be calling for accountability in our policing, you better be supporting community review boards, you better be supporting the end of housing discrimination…Because if you don’t call for those things and you’re asking for the end of unrest, all you’re asking for is the continuation of quiet oppression.”

"Give me every single thing I want or else this should all continue." -AOC and Hayduke1 lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, homer said:

Start with Nadler’s claim that Portland is a myth spread by the Whitehouse and work from there.  

Yeah. This tweet does a good job of debunking circus clown Jerry Nadler.

Blue state problem?

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/did-kushner-his-team-see-virus-blue-state-problem-n1235460

"Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national [testing] plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,” said the expert. That logic may have swayed Kushner."

32 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Blue state problem?

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/did-kushner-his-team-see-virus-blue-state-problem-n1235460

"Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national [testing] plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,” said the expert. That logic may have swayed Kushner."

Only ultra-leftists are that politically motivated.  The accusers are the ones actually thinking that way, and it’s disturbing.

Who wins the election means about as much to me as who wins the NBA finals.

leftists want to change the world because they’re pissed off about losing or they want power.  

Hint:  no matter what any politician says or does, the simple fact is the talented people who focus on doing great work and caring for their families will always come out on top.  Every time.

I

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Nobody here seems to get worked up over this truth.  

It's kind of being ignored.  It just doesnt give them the thrills that water cannons do...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-frequently-accuses-far-left-070112171.html

right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any, according to a new study

Both are vile.

10 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Nobody here seems to get worked up over this truth.  

It's kind of being ignored.  It just doesnt give them the thrills that water cannons do...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-frequently-accuses-far-left-070112171.html

right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any, according to a new study

Interesting how one is called "right wing extremists",

But the quote didn't include "left wing extremists."

Low IQ people probably didn't catch that and spread the article online.

Study goes back 25 years.

Popularity of Modern Antifa organizations in the USA are relatively new.

Low IQ people are easy to fool with statistics.

Good thing James Hodgkinson wasn't a good shot.

And we all know which side killed David Dorn.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Cratter said:

Interesting how one is called "right in extremists",

But the quote didn't include "left wing extremists."

Low IQ people probably didn't catch that and spread the article online.

Study goes back 25 years.

Popularity of Modern Antifa organizations in the USA are relatively new.

Low IQ people are easy to fool with statistics.

Good thing James Hodgkinson wasn't a good shot.

And we all know which side killed David Dorn.

Yup.... 

Screenshot_20200801-021813_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

Couldn’t help yourself could you?  Sometime I’ll enlighten you to how the world works. Meantime, I’m going back to my $300 bottle of wine.  Enjoy the debacle.  In the end, I will always win.  Hint:  you can too if you stop listening to stupid people and trying to sound intelligent and start working hard at the right stuff.  

See what hard work and keeping your nose clean can do!   It's not easy to be successful it requires effort and sacrifice.   These protesters, protesting for weeks and weeks are for the most part losers.  They want things to be easy and are pissed in seeing other people succeed in life while they don't want to put in any effort.

• Upvote 1